• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An Explosion :o

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I was bored and I started playing with PhotoShop, so finally I decided to make an explosion! :eek:

I took a picture from Google and use it as a background and then just added a hurricane back there.

Before:

unacasaX.jpg

After:

houseex.jpg

:p

Little story:

Mom: Hi son.... What the hell it's going on here!!!!?
(The kitchen it's destroyed.)
Child: Sorry mom, I just wanted to make a pie :)
Mom: Damn, I told you to do not play with fire!

(Dont leave the childrens alone...)

:)

Yeah, it's so easy, as I said, I was bored xD!

Thank You for your opinion :). (All)
(Next time I'll destroy the house xD)

It's nice done ;), but I guess the story is incorrect, because it looks like the explosion is after the house and not in itself. I guess the kitchen isn't in the garden right? Haha!
I fink the explosion looks like it is behind the house/but well well can depend on several facotrs what screen ur using graficcard can make the pic look strange in some cases normal in other /BaZZe

@BaZZe; nah, it's because on how you see it.

Ont; Easy but quite cool, but it does look like the 'explosion' comes from the garden.. ^^

huhu, is the explosion in the house or in a house that are in the behind?
im pretty sure if it would be in the house you should at least edit some of the roof to make it look like a explosion in the house.

other then that 2min piece of shit:)

Back