• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An outrage, extremely unbalanced!

with his stairs hopping its was hard besides just me and the knight have vent so was kind hard get ppl on combo and u gonna trust me... with his auto heal bot spamming exura grans its not a easy thing

with his stairs hopping its was hard besides just me and the knight have vent so was kind hard get ppl on combo and u gonna trust me... with his auto heal bot spamming exura grans its not a easy thing

Oh them damn wussy stairhoppers.. Then its another thing..I see..

A level 400 Elite Knight or Royal Paladin can outheal 5 st level 300+ Mages, I believe that's extremely unbalanced, should get fixed asap before I get really pissed and ping the server to it's knees, the hoster of this server is either an idiot or a completely NEWBIE. This is far from the real Tibia. Besides this fucking OT has some serious technical issues aswell.

Did you even know that one of the owners of the OT, is the owner of OTland?...

And about that ping part... Go ahead.

seems kind of funny to brag about pinging the server with one computer, against a dedicated server, also that Watchdog just had to make an account here @ otland to make a single thread, making account here also makes your IP logged... if they get pinged Tala~ just checks the logg and block your IP... Now GZ On You Epic Fail Watchdog

Watchdog got fucking pwnt, lol retards that dont know how to post.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE YOU FUCKNIG POST

My avg exevo mas san damage to players at ml 32: 400-450
My avg SD damage to players: 150-190

My friends exevo gran mas frigo at ml 110 to a player: 800-850
My friends SD to players: 300-350

As you can see..the damage druids/sorcerers deal out is about double of a paladin. Paladins have double the HP tho as sorces/druids.

If paladins/knights dropped to 4-5x sorces/druids that are a 100 lvls lower then them, then nobody would play them. They would just suck because they do significantly less damage then druids/sorces and won't last much aswell.

And what do you know about the dawn of OT? I bet you even weren't around back then. The OT was..what it says..open tibia. An open code tibia for a small group of people to try to create what the real tibia creators could. An experiment.

Edit: Learn to play.
True, only thing you got to know is how to play the game...

sorry only thing i gonna say is that you must be retarded or something!:eek:

I think your the retarted...

As you can see..the damage druids/sorcerers deal out is about double of a paladin. Paladins have double the HP tho as sorces/druids.

If paladins/knights dropped to 4-5x sorces/druids that are a 100 lvls lower then them, then nobody would play them. They would just suck because they do significantly less damage then druids/sorces and won't last much aswell.

And what do you know about the dawn of OT? I bet you even weren't around back then. The OT was..what it says..open tibia. An open code tibia for a small group of people to try to create what the real tibia creators could. An experiment.

Edit: Learn to play.

But you're exevo mas san takes 200 mana and my exevo gran mas frigo takes 1300. ^^ Oh, dont forget to add that you're assassin start might hit 250+ easily and my rod hits 40 lol
Fu¬

But you're exevo mas san takes 200 mana and my exevo gran mas frigo takes 1300. ^^ Oh, dont forget to add that you're assassin start might hit 250+ easily and my rod hits 40 lol
Fu¬

But don't forget there are 2 ways to kill somebody.
1. Combo.
2. Damage>healing.

So that manacosts really don't mater since you are going to use it 1-3 times for an actual kill.

But don't forget there are 2 ways to kill somebody.
1. Combo.
2. Damage>healing.

So that manacosts really don't mater since you are going to use it 1-3 times for an actual kill.

You joking me right? Lemme give u e.g. At level 310 ED im trying to kill lvl 200 pally, I hit him 800-900 and it takes 1300 mana, but i still need heal + use mana potion. And what is pally doing is just Healing by Exura San which takes 200 mana and gives him full hp back and hit me or running away. Depends is he running pz or he gonna fight me:p
Saying this shortly, you are wrong in what you think. I think its only because you're playing with Pally, right?
Anyway i explained it :p
Your's
Fullen¬

BTW "So that manacosts really don't mater since you are going to use it 1-3 times for an actual kill.
"
You writing about killing afker?0.0 Who is so retarded to not heal himself while getting attacked. I think you was talking only about killing peoples which are currently AFK.

Last edited:
"
You writing about killing afker?0.0 Who is so retarded to not heal himself while getting attacked. I think you was talking only about killing peoples which are currently AFK.

Example kill(this is how we do it in our guild):

4 druids. Each frigos about roughly 800~. 4x800=3200 damage.
All druids use frigo at the same time so that is enough to kill:
* Any druid/sorc with one hit (and you ofc SD down his manashield 1st..300x4=1200 damage per second with SDs(We sometimes use only SDs to take down druids/sorces since frigos can be kind of dangerous sometimes :p))
* A paladin of lvl 310~ with one hit.
* A knight of lvl 194 (thats one hit but if you make more damage than he can heal back(about 900-1.1k per heal), then you can kill knights up to 300~ by just spamming SDs and maybe drop a couple of frigos in. You just have to make sure he does not get any heals from outside).

Now..2 elements only for these kills..
1. SD spam.
2. A well timed frigo.(AND YOU ONLY NEED ONE BASICALLY! But on four different druids) Getting the timing right is the tricky bit. So yes I said 1-3 UEs taking into account that you are going to mess up some timings.

Running around UEing isn't going to kill anyone 1v1 unless the person is either(as I've stated before):
1. Retarded
2. Hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

Yes I'm a paladin, but you might notice I also have a druid on my account and the only reason I made it is to boost our combo damage when we are killing someone.

Hampish you remind of an asswipe thats bored in rl and has to spam every thread cuz he got pwnd

So yeh ^.^

You're both kidding right? Cause it seems like you are.

I suppose you don't know the definition or the purpose of OpenTibia servers in the first place, OpenTibia were created to look as real as the REAL Tibia as possible, so don't come here talking a lot of shit WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!

Paladins can for EXAMPLE use that fucking "Exevo mas san" spell and just continue spamming it since it only takes a very small amount of mana, and at the same time they're nearly impossible to kill, get your facts straight kid and stop fucking replying with shit that doesn't make any sense.

A Very small amount of mana? Try being a paladin and using that spell and come back.
Not to mention, With the lag, Paladins and knights with haste are SLOW as fuck. Boh makes it a little better but not much.
Sorcs + Druids have Great Haste, and if they have BOH + The spell all they have to do is run..
So get YOUR Facts straight dude..

On 350 lvl i can get pwnd by 3 400 druid when they're spam ue on me so no palys aren't overpowered. And when i'm spamming mas san and healing with exura san i'm out of mana in 10 sec.

Example kill(this is how we do it in our guild):

4 druids. Each frigos about roughly 800~. 4x800=3200 damage.
All druids use frigo at the same time so that is enough to kill:
* Any druid/sorc with one hit (and you ofc SD down his manashield 1st..300x4=1200 damage per second with SDs(We sometimes use only SDs to take down druids/sorces since frigos can be kind of dangerous sometimes :p))
* A paladin of lvl 310~ with one hit.
* A knight of lvl 194 (thats one hit but if you make more damage than he can heal back(about 900-1.1k per heal), then you can kill knights up to 300~ by just spamming SDs and maybe drop a couple of frigos in. You just have to make sure he does not get any heals from outside).

Now..2 elements only for these kills..
1. SD spam.
2. A well timed frigo.(AND YOU ONLY NEED ONE BASICALLY! But on four different druids) Getting the timing right is the tricky bit. So yes I said 1-3 UEs taking into account that you are going to mess up some timings.

Running around UEing isn't going to kill anyone 1v1 unless the person is either(as I've stated before):
1. Retarded
2. Hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

Yes I'm a paladin, but you might notice I also have a druid on my account and the only reason I made it is to boost our combo damage when we are killing someone.

Okej. But I thought its about Unbalanced Vocations? No comment for rest:p
your's
Fullen¬

On 350 lvl i can get pwnd by 3 400 druid when they're spam ue on me so no palys aren't overpowered. And when i'm spamming mas san and healing with exura san i'm out of mana in 10 sec.

Hey read the topic and then write posts.:wub:
THanks in advance
Your's
Fullen¬:p

A Very small amount of mana? Try being a paladin and using that spell and come back.
Not to mention, With the lag, Paladins and knights with haste are SLOW as fuck. Boh makes it a little better but not much.
Sorcs + Druids have Great Haste, and if they have BOH + The spell all they have to do is run..
So get YOUR Facts straight dude..

Is it topic Unbalanced Vocations about running away ?:p

Last edited:
Back