• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An outrage, extremely unbalanced!

Watchdog

Reaction score
A level 400 Elite Knight or Royal Paladin can outheal 5 st level 300+ Mages, I believe that's extremely unbalanced, should get fixed asap before I get really pissed and ping the server to it's knees, the hoster of this server is either an idiot or a completely NEWBIE. This is far from the real Tibia. Besides this fucking OT has some serious technical issues aswell.

A level 400 Elite Knight or Royal Paladin can outheal 5 st level 300+ Mages, I believe that's extremely unbalanced, should get fixed asap before I get really pissed and ping the server to it's knees, the hoster of this server is either an idiot or a completely NEWBIE. This is far from the real Tibia. Besides this fucking OT has some serious technical issues aswell.

You're smart. As you can see, none of the servers is close to real tibia hence why they are "OpenTibia". Just go ahead and ping the server to it's "knees" with your 0.5 mbit ADSL line.

And now tell me how much damage paladins and knights can dish out compared to druids/sorcerers? It's fine. Learn to play.

You're both kidding right? Cause it seems like you are.

I suppose you don't know the definition or the purpose of OpenTibia servers in the first place, OpenTibia were created to look as real as the REAL Tibia as possible, so don't come here talking a lot of shit WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!

Paladins can for EXAMPLE use that fucking "Exevo mas san" spell and just continue spamming it since it only takes a very small amount of mana, and at the same time they're nearly impossible to kill, get your facts straight kid and stop fucking replying with shit that doesn't make any sense.

Dude, you need anger management.
But srsly when the first OT client came out it didnt resemble Tibia. The first OT maps were simple arena maps, I remember when Annihilator map came out, that was the bomb, just a simple map with only a dp and the Anni quest. The point of OT is to have more fun than in real Tibia.
If you are telling me that OT main goal is to resemble real Tibia, then honestly STFU.

Big thanks to all you Mappers who have made the Tibia map, but still many servers have their own maps.

Yes, a paladin can heal alot if hes mlvl is 30.

Now please stop making idiotic topics.
Thank you.

My avg exevo mas san damage to players at ml 32: 400-450
My avg SD damage to players: 150-190

My friends exevo gran mas frigo at ml 110 to a player: 800-850
My friends SD to players: 300-350

As you can see..the damage druids/sorcerers deal out is about double of a paladin. Paladins have double the HP tho as sorces/druids.

If paladins/knights dropped to 4-5x sorces/druids that are a 100 lvls lower then them, then nobody would play them. They would just suck because they do significantly less damage then druids/sorces and won't last much aswell.

And what do you know about the dawn of OT? I bet you even weren't around back then. The OT was..what it says..open tibia. An open code tibia for a small group of people to try to create what the real tibia creators could. An experiment.

Edit: Learn to play.

As you can see..the damage druids/sorcerers deal out is about double of a paladin. Paladins have double the HP tho as sorces/druids.

If paladins/knights dropped to 4-5x sorces/druids that are a 100 lvls lower then them, then nobody would play them. They would just suck because they do significantly less damage then druids/sorces and won't last much aswell.

And what do you know about the dawn of OT? I bet you even weren't around back then. The OT was..what it says..open tibia. An open code tibia for a small group of people to try to create what the real tibia creators could. An experiment.

Min~ is completely right, your just another noob whos clearly died and having a bad day. So go cry somewhere else you faggot

sorry only thing i gonna say is that you must be retarded or something!:eek:

Yea, I'm sure you can do better than Talaturen when it comes to OTs.

<not, lol>

U gotta be a noob if cuz 1. i dont think u got any 300+.
2.u gotta be atleast 6 ppls or so to kill a knight lvl 400 i think if hes good and pallys they aint so hard to kill u only need some guys that can help u and hes boom dead (Get Trap first):p:p
3.Byebye

sorry only thing i gonna say is that you must be retarded or something!:eek:

I make a statement and also say why I think so. You call me a retard but you don't explain yourself why. That makes your argument perfectly valid and believable.

When having a discussion like this one, retarded comments such as your are not needed. They give nothing to the thread. Pointless. Senseless.

A 250 knight were against like 10 ppl some where over lvl 200 and some were paladins/mages. I healed the 250 knight with exura sio, and he could stay for about 15 minutes.. lol?

A 250 knight were against like 10 ppl some where over lvl 200 and some were paladins/mages. I healed the 250 knight with exura sio, and he could stay for about 15 minutes.. lol?

That means those 10 were n00bs.

10 ppl can combo kill a lvl 250 with 1 second.

To kill 300 RP we needed 5x 250~ magicians and - fail, he escaped after 30 minutes.

Pallys, knights can over heal, i agree with this.
but compare them with the sorcerer/druids, at level 300 its pretty hard to kill a mage.. with his strong haste+time ring its almost impossible to catch them too. Also the dammage mages can dish out is "ownage". I hit like 300-400 mas san PVP, mages can hit that with flam hur/frigo hur for LESS mana. Knights/pallys cant dish out as much dammage as a mage, but still. thats why their healing is abnormally better, and a mage can heal very well too.
take Dark Legon for example...
he can outrun almost anyone on this server.. his healing is really good too. so in my eyes the server is over powered on teh mage side, thats why pallys/knights were made like "tanks" in this ot..

Just my opinion ^^.

Edit: Mage ue combos, can own almost anyone, keep that in mind also.

agree with holly ~giggles~ last day on my mage lvl 150 we were after a druid lvl 300~, we have a team of 4 mages 250~ 200 and 150 with a knight lvl 300 and we can get a decent combo on the druid cuz he heal his hp with exura gran and thats virtual imposible 2 he run out of mana, and till the end we cant kill him.. just 2 fast 2 get trap >.< a very nice pvp 2 but we have ours :D

agree with holly ~giggles~ last day on my mage lvl 150 we were after a druid lvl 300~, we have a team of 4 mages 250~ 200 and 150 with a knight lvl 300 and we can get a decent combo on the druid cuz he heal his hp with exura gran and thats virtual imposible 2 he run out of mana, and till the end we cant kill him.. just 2 fast 2 get trap >.< a very nice pvp 2 but we have ours :D

If you failed at killing a lvl 300 druid with 4 mages then..you suck not that the druid is "hard to kill". A lvl 300 druid has about 1600 hp~. Now you say he used grans only and not manashield..well thats just perfect for a combo because you don't have to take his mana out to combo...anyway..you UE about 600-650 each..maybe more..maybe a bit less..that should be the AVG for all..with 4 mages that is 2400-2600 damage...thats almost twice the damage you need to do to take him down. You could basically kill him with a SD combo...Your fail..not the "hard to kill lvl 300 ED".

Pallys, knights can over heal, i agree with this.
but compare them with the sorcerer/druids, at level 300 its pretty hard to kill a mage.. with his strong haste+time ring its almost impossible to catch them too. Also the dammage mages can dish out is "ownage". I hit like 300-400 mas san PVP, mages can hit that with flam hur/frigo hur for LESS mana. Knights/pallys cant dish out as much dammage as a mage, but still. thats why their healing is abnormally better, and a mage can heal very well too.
take Dark Legon for example...
he can outrun almost anyone on this server.. his healing is really good too. so in my eyes the server is over powered on teh mage side, thats why pallys/knights were made like "tanks" in this ot..

Just my opinion ^^.

Edit: Mage ue combos, can own almost anyone, keep that in mind also.

It's easy to make a trap, in trap mage died in lil moment, knight - oh, until potions left.

It's easy to make a trap, in trap mage died in lil moment, knight - oh, until potions left.

A knight doesn't run out of pots/UHs that quickly..you are maybe looking at a couple of hours even. A better idea would be just mass damage...with a knight..you need to do more than 1100-1200 damage per second..then you can kill the knight because that is the max amount a knight with a high magic lvl can heal. Well that all fails when the knight has somebody healing him tho.

Back
Top Bottom