• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ancient Wars - 1st

Pentagratta

ancientwars.servegame.com
Reaction score
3581iqf.png

-

My first showoff!
Well, the server is actually online, we're in tests.
If you're interested to enter, check in the end of topic.

25' photos.

pic1e7tmp.jpg

screenshot001gev.png

screenshot002lyq.png

screenshot014q.png

screenshot015n.png

screenshot016h.png

screenshot021o.png

screenshot032.png

screenshot033s.png

screenshot038m.png

screenshot040s.png

screenshot042x.png

screenshot050.png

screenshot058q.png

screenshot064.png

screenshot067h.png

screenshot088.png

screenshot098.png

screenshot144.png

screenshot163.png

screenshot175.png

screenshot191c.png

screenshot217.png

zzzzzzo.png

-

Server's infos.
IP: ancientwars.servegame.com
Version: 8.4
IP Changer: Asprate's MULTI-IP Changer
Ps.: We're in tests, so everything is 'easy' (rates, runes, droploots, etc.)

-

Cya!

Thanks everybody, me and Penta are working hard for it to be the best, we got a great map, and also very big, for people who love power leveling and RPG, many quests, and new features!

Just reminding you that the OFFICIAL OPENING IS SATURDAY, APRIL 4TH!

Kind Regards,
GOD Vori

Pentagratta
Congratulations for kicking cipsoft in the face with this awesome pics ;D I have to try this ot:p

Very nice interpretations of well-known original Tibia hunting grounds. I didn't find anything bad in any of the pics, good job! :)

Dont hesitate and check it out people, we are fixing some things and moreover, adding cool areas to it, so dont be in the "out" crowd, just get in and check it out :p

It was nice, I liked a lot! Besides a good map, is contained all the missions, local game, you can believe. Will be a great server;>

Well actually the website isnt online, and I forget one thing, to create account you should use the Account Manager in-game... Account:1/Password:1

Regards.

Back