• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Anderion.net 9.60 Mapper needed!

Fady so many people are applying why are u declining them all? What kind of server Real Map or custom?

He's waiting for known/ decent mappers to apply.. E.g. blez :p

But normally as it goes, the better the mapper you are, the more busy you are.

Tho there are alot of new mappers who are great! stay uptodate with mapping thread and pm them.

Fady so many people are applying why are u declining them all? What kind of server Real Map or custom?

I declined them all because none of them is serious.
Its custom not real map btw

Bump
If you'd like to apply please post some pictures of your work or a link of your mapping thread(if you have one).

I might be able to help you part-time. I'm not a known mapper on any OT community site. But ican show you my work if you are curious. It's nothing big though, just decent maping.. PM me.

I might be able to help you part-time. I'm not a known mapper on any OT community site. But ican show you my work if you are curious. It's nothing big though, just decent maping.. PM me.

PM'd

Back