• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Anderion.net 9.60 Mapper needed!

Bump!
Plan has been changed, client will be 9.6 Instead of 8.71.

Last edited:
gl fady

I might be able to help you part-time. I'm not a known mapper on any OT community site. But ican show you my work if you are curious. It's nothing big though, just decent maping.. PM me.

i dont know him as a mapper, but ik him as a staff member and he is good.

Fady, you can go on skype to write or only msn? i think i could help you guys with map, and im serious. Im also a bit "graphic man". Send me pm if u can go skype + ur skype name, if not i will get msn.

I'm definitely interested! It isn't an Evo map, is it? Also, here is some of my most recent work (the water inside the walls is unfinished of course, and it's not going to stay water.)

screenshot_2012-09-7-16-27-54.png

screenshot_2012-09-7-16-28-4.png

screenshot_2012-09-7-16-30-7.png

screenshot_2012-09-7-16-30-40.png

screenshot_2012-09-7-16-30-58.png

I'm definitely interested! It isn't an Evo map, is it? Also, here is some of my most recent work (the water inside the walls is unfinished of course, and it's not going to stay water.)

Sorry but I want a decent mapper :(

Ouch. Also, that's just a quick little thing that I did in a few minutes that I am definitely not finished with yet. I just need something to start with for my server that I'm working on :p

Well, I don't think this'll help me get the position or anything, but, here goes: I don't have MSN or skype. I'm rather aggravating, aren't I? :p

To everyone who's convinced they're decent, just apply for fuck sake...
My first mapping job experience was working for this evolution server, I have never ever regret applying for that.

If you want a job and have time, just apply for this fucker, please!

Back