• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anderion our Dream, your World.

Anderion Rules

Hello everyone! I have written up some rules to help clarify what is not allowed on Anderion :)
Feel free to comment with suggestions and thoughts
Everyone should be familiar with these rules; it’s the same thing on just about every server. But just in case you “didn’t know it was illegal”, the rules are as follows:

1. Offensive Statements
Comments directed at staff and players that are: racist, derogatory, in poor taste, insulting, harassing and etc. are not allowed. Additionally names that are offensive are also not allowed, and can result in a name-lock, or banishment if severe. Act mature and you will be treated as such. Staff members such as tutors reserve the right to mute offenders, then suggest repeat offenders for banishment. We understand that in PvP conversation can get heated, but maintain a clean game, a healthy environment for everyone. Save your energy for grinding quests and levels!

2. Advertising
If you see someone advertising for a server, do not copy their statement and repeat it in Help/Advertising. Send a PM to a staff-member, and await further questions. Players caught advertising will receive a 7-day Banishment. You have been warned. Advertising includes services such as: Trading items from one server for items on Anderion, Posting links to websites for other OT Servers, Selling of accounts, and other such acts.

3. Scamming
Scamming of any kind is forbidden. Players caught scamming will receive banishment on both the current account (and on their main account if applicable). Scamming can include: Dice games, “trust scams”, and general thievery. If you have been scammed be sure to take a screen shot to prove the situation, and then contact a staff member for assistance! We here at Anderion want to make sure you enjoy your gaming experience.

4. External Applications
Programs and etc. that include: Macros, Bots, or other software used to exploit flaws or automate tasks are illegal and will lead to Banishment when discovered. Everyone is expected to play fair, in order to assure a reasonable gaming environment.

5. Bug Abuse
If a bug is detected it should be reported to staff immediately. Depending on the severity of the bug you may be compensated for your assistance. However, players caught abusing bugs will be punished and can receive deletion.

6. Houses
Players are not allowed to own more than one “Free-House” on all their accounts. (free houses are any house that is non-Donation) Scamming players into placing items inside of your house, and then kicking them and stealing the items is not allowed, and actions will be taken to ensure the guilty party is punished.

7. Low-level characters
Actions such as using low-level characters to farm kills for your guild is illegal, and can lead to the deletion of the guild in question. Likewise using low level characters in a guild to block during Wars and other such PvP events is illegal and can lead to banishment(deletion is possible) of both the low level character and their main Account.

~neoseagull

Rule #3 seems a bit stupid. Possible receiving ban for trust scams?
It's the gamblers fault (the bidder) I guess for even attempting it.

You're right, we'll think about changing this rule.

Hm, as staff on other servers, in my experience 50% of complaints about scams come from dice games, so u suppose that a rule wouldhelp. But if it is just common sense to avoid it then we can just warn players that it is their call

Rabna ma3ak. :D
Thanks!

Thankyou :)

@TOPIC Map is almost done, once its done I'll start a beta server 24/7 on a dedicated server until everything is done, beta server ip will be anderion.net ofcourse.

One tip:
Make the systems take care of the most rules or you will have problems.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

One tip:
Make the systems take care of the most rules or you will have problems.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
I'll focus on "External Applications rule", I'll do my best to make it impossible to bot, its easy to do that if I have made custom client(custom packets) but its not a good idea to start with a custom client.

Goodluck with this server!

I'll be done with my exams in 16 days. I will contact you then if you still need maps! ;)

-Sam W

3. Scamming
Scamming of any kind is forbidden. Players caught scamming will receive banishment on both the current account (and on their main account if applicable). Scamming can include: Dice games, “trust scams”, and general thievery. If you have been scammed be sure to take a screen shot to prove the situation, and then contact a staff member for assistance! We here at Anderion want to make sure you enjoy your gaming experience.

Seems kinda unfair that someone will get banned for being smarter than other players, I mean honestly if you're going to give someone money for a game, that requires "trust" and you don't know the person, it's your fault...

And if someone is carrying a loot bag around like a retard, then that is their fault to. It's every man or woman for themselves come on now. You don't get banned for it in real tibia, why should you in an OT?

@CynterO never XD, I just don't want to post here until the map is 100% done so I can post a large amount of screenshots.

3. Scamming

Seems kinda unfair that someone will get banned for being smarter than other players, I mean honestly if you're going to give someone money for a game, that requires "trust" and you don't know the person, it's your fault...

And if someone is carrying a loot bag around like a retard, then that is their fault to. It's every man or woman for themselves come on now. You don't get banned for it in real tibia, why should you in an OT?
I really hate that a beginner or a newbie got scammed because he doesn't understand tibia well, I know its his fault, we'll always punish scammers but a banishment will be the last action, for people that will get scammed we'll give back their items once or twice and warn them, if they got scammed again we won't help them just to let them takecare in the future.
For the "loot bag" thingy, its kinda impossible since players will start at level 10 with 5000 capacity, it will be 10,000 at 250 then 15,000 at 500 etc..

Last edited:
Back