• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

I already know there is some bugs etc.

331lgzn.png

29ushhd.png

ivlaww.png

vpcj0i.png

2d7irh2.png

20rvhtx.png

Please guys, start commenting, kinda boring to map when no one even bothers to tell me what you think of it...

btw, I have no idea what is going to be down there in the red area, please gimme som advice.

6toc53.png

Please guys, start commenting, kinda boring to map when no one even bothers to tell me what you think of it...

Yeah so now were going to START commeting, true that the 3 pages are full of your bumps and noone has commented.
Better you START being gratefull because what your doing is rude.

Haha! :D Thanks :D. Today i wont be able to map until tonight because i'm going to spend some time with my girlfriend. Haven't seen her much during christmas :/

Just came home like 1h ago, so I started map as fast as I could, so the pictures may not be so good :p Anyway, here are they :)

nzr913.png

2a7dgqr.png

This one aint finished, but i just had to! :p

ws4d9x.png

I thought it was "Andrea's photoalbum" I expected som naked pictures of some hot chick with name Andrea..

Back