• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

When I need Inspiration... I mostly look threw DeviantArt.com and Search for Digital Landscapes, usually ends up good :)

Look here:
http://www.deviantart.com/#order=9&q=jungle

1 Example of what I found on 20 seconds:

Future city landscape by ~truehorror666
Future_city_landscape_by_truehorror666.jpg

Now i've been mapping for like 1h and this is the result so far

I wanna give Neon a thanks for showing that website that gave me inspiration! :) Thanks Neon

*no story this time, because it aint finished.

2m7yozr.png

140b0pi.png

2yzahsp.png

21bkxp3.png

i must say, ur mapping is great. pretty original, but good :)
you could also try something diffrent :)

Well, just started om a new map, and I have never mapped a house before so please keep that in mind when you criticise me :)

73oy2w.png

28aotxd.png

15da0qe.png

Last edited:
Looks nice
In the first picture you used the wrong roof border on the bottom left house notice how the shingles are going down instead of to the right
Edit: I just now saw missing ground in the last picture bottom left house at the open window to the right

the city has grown! :O I know i map slowly, but that's just because it's a city I'm mapping, hard to find the right sprites in RME, but as an excuse for that I can say that I've never used them before! :D

qp0vv4.png

Last edited:
Back