• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

36m8n.png

that´'s what I was talking about, nice :D

Are you gonna recreate the whole Europe? :v

Idk if its just coincidence but some of these maps (sections) look like parts of servers I played years ago.

Was planing on adding Iceland from the start, and I got a great idea how to make Reykjavik, so I did the structures of it today.
Minimap:
21m4z85.png

Iceland isn't actually that "icy" as you could assume.
Its much greener than Greenland in fact. :v

if you like the idea, draw the desired shape in the paint and then migrate it to the tmbm. I do this and the shapes usually get cleaner.
Here's an example of how the minimap was done using paint.

bAoGeoS.png

Of course, many constructions had to be removed / altered to fit the 90º tibia pattern, but the structure was taken advantage of.

The only week me and my gf didnt sync our vacations, and the weather is shit... Thought I'd bang out some content.

Btw, I accidentally left the Otserver discord, can anyone DM me a new link?

unkown.png

The only week me and my gf didnt sync our vacations, and the weather is shit... Thought I'd bang out some content.

Btw, I accidentally left the Otserver discord, can anyone DM me a new link?

View attachment 60509
Not gonna lie that big lake in the middle looks like a massive penis with weirdly shaped balls, me likey, lets see some ingame :x

Massive dump here. Some parts are reimagined pieces of the original map.. taken some inspiration from blackstone etc.
Minimap with original map for reference. Most underground places are done where ground level i finished
Post automatically merged:

Orcs is mainly inspiration from orc fortress and orcs in north of thais in temple

i liked how some parts of underground ghostland looked in the minimap so I remade that

Attachments

Back