• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreas Photoalbum

aasdasd.png
looks great my dude, love how basic it is but it looks nice

Going to make the whole world? Make npc's that talk like actual people from the area :p

"Hello there-aye"

"Get me some budlight and fried chicken and im set bois"

map.png

I noticed some mapping mistakes along the way lol

City gate is stolen from someone, dont know who. I have a picture of something just like that in my inspiration folder :D

Play on 2x speed hehe

I dont know why the quality sucks though

Last edited:
holy shit my dude you're coming back strong!
Thanks 😘

I will probably have some beers and map tonight and was thinking about streaming 😅 whats the go to for that nowdays? I remember TW was popular a couole of years ago. Is discord or twitch The shizzle nowdays?

Thanks 😘

I will probably have some beers and map tonight and was thinking about streaming 😅 whats the go to for that nowdays? I remember TW was popular a couole of years ago. Is discord or twitch The shizzle nowdays?
Twitch is by far the better option. However, since the community discord is really big, you may have more viewers on the OT Academy server stream right away.
Another option is to link you twitch channel there. I personally prefer twitch over discord. Easier chat/community interaction and more moderation functions. (it's little more complex to setup tho)

Hope to catch your stream soon <3

Twitch is by far the better option. However, since the community discord is really big, you may have more viewers on the OT Academy server stream right away.
Another option is to link you twitch channel there. I personally prefer twitch over discord. Easier chat/community interaction and more moderation functions. (it's little more complex to setup tho)

Hope to catch your stream soon <3
DM me invite link to OT academy 😃

So I remade the passage from Ank to Port Hope/started on the Rocky Mountains. The city is like 50% done...

This gate is like 100% a steal from a gate I think Magnetico did once, though I dont have a picture of it I remade it of how I think it looked :D

denver..PNG

I dont know why Youtube shits on the quality. Video is of the passage from Ank to PH

Back