• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Android OS or iPhone iOS.

Android or iOs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mattt

I'm cool I swear
Reaction score
Personally i am in love with the android os, i have the motorola droid and I love it but yeah theres tons of other opinions out there and im just curious is all. :p

Last edited:
I got the HTC Wildfire and i like it very much :D
I don't really like the iOS :p

Got a HTC Wildfire too and its awsome, so go androids :thumbup:

I got Sony Ericsson Xperia x10, works just fine. Tho I heard much critics on the Iphone. But yet I still wanna try it.

But I have to go with Android atm.

Why would you want android on your PC? :s
Well basically it's for any x86 Architecture, which in this case would be for tablet PC, All in one Desktops and such(anything with a touch-screen) but it is not limited to it, with a good setup with a 3G or 4G network and a few other apps you can also make phonecalls(This can also be done for most PCs, but looks better on an Android Powered PC LOL). Like droid said to test it and see, it can actually become something big.

It's something quite new and would be very cool to test out.
My point exactly.

3G iPhones are crazy slow. I have an HTC Evo and its like a little computer in my pocket. My phone kills my girlfriends iPhone 3G, but I haven't compared to the 4G iPhone yet tho. Android FTW in my books!

Back