• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [Android-Port] RME Map Editor

naprawiamforum

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
This is request for someone to make RME in Android to be usable in one way or another ( tablet would be best to map on i believe but phones could handle it too)
This is a bounty.
Pallette requirements are only to be included as RAW but if you can make it read original XML RME files it will be beneficial to the outcome
target version minimum is 7.6 as this is to what i use ( 7.4 -7.72) but making other versions would be great ( RME has all signatures)

Bounty : naprawiamforum 100$

(if you wish to contribute to the bounty write your price under post)

If this gets released to public, i guess i have to buy a new phone hahaha

Nice idea, but it would be just for ph/tablets.
wrong pinch zoom in out :) and most phones have big enough screen to fit even 5 tiles(diagonal/horizontal) at the same time you just need stylus but still it is very needed to map without laptop/PC

In my opinion it will be completely useless, and its usage will give you only pain in your eyes and head. I think that every UX/UI will confirm it to you, besides that no one will agree to program it for 100, 200 or even 500$.
im not asking to program it I am asking for port of already programmed source to work within .apk modules and add simple options there is various ways we could make it work for everything but you can even plug in a keyboard to a tablet or phone :) (they only cost 5$)

I dont map, but I can imagine it would be sweet to lay down in your sofa and map using a tablet or something similar. Relaxing stuff. I might even start mapping just for fun lol. Great idea.

I dont own a foldable touch laptop tho, otherwise, yes, would work! :)
thats what i mean its expensive enough sometimes to have PC / Laptop too in general or even if your mouse break you cant do anything would be just great thing and within tablet itself it could be unimaginably great to have handheld on the go you literally can go outside to get inspired just from looking at nature that can be amazing sometimes

This is request for someone to make RME in Android to be usable in one way or another ( tablet would be best to map on i believe but phones could handle it too)
This is a bounty.
Pallette requirements are only to be included as RAW but if you can make it read original XML RME files it will be beneficial to the outcome
target version minimum is 7.6 as this is to what i use ( 7.4 -7.72) but making other versions would be great ( RME has all signatures)

Bounty : naprawiamforum 100$

(if you wish to contribute to the bounty write your price under post)
Something like this could be possible maybe with unity engine, not to run the map but only to design it on your phone / tablet , but its hard work just to get it working , maybe even simple walking in it but yeah. Goodluck.

There wasn't something built in OTC already that could be just ported?
tried to compile v8 for andoid today, but visual studio just refuses to connect vcpkg properly for some reason (tab doesn't appear in project settings)
it definitely isn't a "just", I've seen the hoops v8 had to jump through to shove that client to some sort of app wrapper

I also remembered by accident that there is abandoned project of forgotten map editor. GitHub - asamy/forgottenmapeditor: Map editor written in lua for Open Tibia. Written with OtClient's framework. (https://github.com/asamy/forgottenmapeditor)
Its actually legit map editor that you can use today. Not that advanced in features and experience like RME but I bet you could take few days and you have this on your mobile. You can either follow mehah or otcv8 android port example to make this happen. I guess someone will find this information valuable
1687444864948.png

Back