• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andy's Mapping Thread

The thomb looks nice ;) But too clean for me, maybe add some more statues, sand borders in the walls or something like this.
Great start!

I know Limos is helping you but it just looks too much like hers :s

Attacking a building with an arrow is probably not much effective. And I think this bridge is a deny of gravitation :eek:

Last edited:
Maby It's just cuz I'm high, but I'd love it if only u did something like that by the stairs

2rgom4n.png

added some "mossy spots", removed those mushrooms from the bridge (u could place them by the trees downstairs), aswell this dirt border and did something with that free space of course. But that's just me :D

Don't like that water border with the cobblestone street. Mix it up a bit, add some dirt and stones, and see what happens :p

I agree with Creon, atm you use the cobblestone like it's a part of nature instead of something that's made by people.

add some more dirt ^^ and also don't like the wooden log, where did it come from? a bridge would fit better here.
Also remove those plants on the wall of the house doenst look good at all.

but keep it up :)

wooden log looks cool,but you should add more grass and add nature
and remove grass from water :)

add some more dirt ^^ and also don't like the wooden log, where did it come from? a bridge would fit better here.
Also remove those plants on the wall of the house doenst look good at all.

but keep it up :)

I like the wooden log, and the plants make the house look colorfull, I could add more dirt & grass.

The plants should be placed on borders, not on water, thesame grass tufts. But there's some progress, keep practicing :)

I was coming back from church and I saw this empty house.

- - - Updated - - -

I went into a Vampire's cave and almost died!

Back