• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

Duuude, the blending between the colors is impressive! awesome work man!

You improved so much since you decided to apply AA in your sprites!
I'm enjoying that path you're taking. ;)

Hello!
Long time no see, huh?
Beware, I'm back!
I'm working secretly in my cave every now and then, mainly on one project called Elderlands (elderlands.com) and on my personal random stuff. I should experiment with new styles and new types of works in future.

Let's begin with CHIBIS <3 xddd (dont hajt me plx)

ruby_by_caynez-da361so.gif
jess_by_caynez-da36wmv.gif

That's me =>
me_by_caynez-da3jg5g.gif
That's my avatar "Anevis"=>
mafiaiconchibi_by_caynez-da3q562.gif
( v1 :
anevis.gif
)

And that's regular Orc for EL:
orc_by_caynez-da3nb5e.gif

Look-out Set for EL
lookoutset_by_caynez-da3vyny.png

*I'm available again for Pixel Work (yup, finally have more time)
*you can follow me on deviantArt, if you have one: caynez.deviantart.com

This Dragon Ball Projet that you did some sprites has a page? I think that will be an amazing server!

Last edited:
@leonmagmo
Not yet, but there is not that much of work left. Some advertisements or news soon.

Old work:
gloves_by_caynez-da68yd0.png

Current, new Transformable weapon! (Done for Elderlands.com):
ri4zo1R.gif
>>>
gN7Pl34.gif

You can switch from electric damage to regular mace! :D

Brooo... I came in my pants from that mace. I was literally thinking about implementing such a thing last week and now I see how it would look like. It's beautiful :D I need to do stuff like this too

Which pussy mod removed my message? I hope he dies. =)

anyways, I hope Cipsoft hires you

I liked the concept of that mage so I decided to do a quick edit! :D
2d85hk6.png

On this mage, the edit foccused on:

- Visibility to facial details
- Beard with a darker line (without outline it gets confused if you had more details)
- Changed the distance of the legs (they were closer), a good rule to "> Right Leg" is a line placed from the next pixel of the eye to the last pixel of feet.
- Allignment (shoulders isn't so needed but good if used)

It's a 2015 sprite, but maybe you find something usefull to new sprites o/

As a whole, I can see you're using minimalist color style so far. And that's actually good for training.
So I suggest using some less saturated colors, they facilitate the Anti-aliasing, then you can increase the contrast with less colors! ;)

On the other hand, to a usable sprite (for project like this mage) I wouldn't recommend much the use of only 3 colors (probably the sprite will be flat), maybe 6 or more would be ideal.

Back