• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

@To all you who love gurrren lagann, How old are you? No offense im just wondering because i thought it was very childish when i watched it :p
I'm 18 and hell yeah 80% of my mates would probably laugh at me when seeing me watching this.
But then again WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK I AM? I am living life my way and I don't tell them what to do with theirs^^ What's wrong with staying a bit childish anyway? Would make me feel dead lacking my young spirit haha :D

I was thinking mystery, crime, action. Those kind of genres. I don't mind a little Sci-fi, as long as it's moderate.
hmmm.....
Darker than Black (has some supernatural to it)
Phantom: Requiem for the phantom
I've watched those 2 and I can say they are good

Started watching Black Lagoon, only 4 episodes in, quite cool
also started with psycho-pass, 3 episodes in, its good so far (also in the future)
I also wanna start with ergo-proxy, which is a bit sci-fi, more like in the future, it's with this detective girl, anyway i don't wanna spoil as people told me about thins anime, the less you know the better the experience ( i guess thats true for most anime)

I heard gangsta. was good too, haven't checked it out
@To all you who love gurrren lagann, How old are you? No offense im just wondering because i thought it was very childish when i watched it :p
24 and I'm not gonna deny the childish parts in it or yoko's boobs with boota, but all in all the anime was really nice

Pokemon
736120395.png

hmmm.....

also started with psycho-pass, 3 episodes in, its good so far (also in the future)
I also wanna start with ergo-proxy, which is a bit sci-fi, more like in the future, it's with this detective girl, anyway i don't wanna spoil as people told me about thins anime, the less you know the better the experience ( i guess thats true for most anime)

24 and I'm not gonna deny the childish parts in it or yoko's boobs with boota, but all in all the anime was really nice
Black Lagoon is one of my favorites :)

Is this thead solely for anime talk or manga/manhwa/mahua talk as well?
There's so many mangas~ that outshine most anime out there by far. It's a shame if we were to limit this to only anime imho.

Ergo Proxy was... interesting, quite something. I think it's worth the watch.
I've watched it 2 or 3 times and it's so full of mindfucks that I just can't remember the story as a whole, just tiny pieces from here and there

I've read a couple of manga's like:
Naruto
Blade of the Immortal
The breaker & The breaker new waves
Angel Densetsu

Still reading:
Berserk (all time favourite with everything)
Vagabond

dropped:
Gantz
Zetman
Attack on titan

Plan to read:
Basilisk (seen the anime)
Fullmetal alchemist
Tokyo Ghoul
Nausicaa of the valley of the wind (seen the anime)

Here's a list of manga/manhwa/mahua which I recommend:

• Ability
  • Ajin
  • Berserk
  • Black Haze
  • Blind Fait Descent
  • Dear Boy (SO FKN BADASS!! If you're not stuck after 10 chaps let's have a deathmatch)
  • Douluo Dalu (the manhua is pretty good, but I'd recommend to read the lightnovel instead as the manhua skips a bunch of details and the story is slightly different, aswell as the pacing not being as good)
  • Douluo Dalu II (It's a completely different story from the first, with different characters etc. It's played several hundred or thousand years after the first one. This one is really good as a manhua)
  • Dragon Ball (The manga is so much better than the anime. The animation sucks and the voice actors don't fit the characters at all imo)
  • Donyatsu (IT'S ABOUT A CAT WITH A DONUT BODY IN A POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD XDDD)
  • Dolly Kill Kill
  • Feng Shen Ji
  • Gantz
  • Hello Hellper (The artstyle is different but fits perfectly to this story. Masterpiece)
  • Hinomaru Zumou
  • Hakaijuu (unfinished and hasn't updated in a long time)
  • Highschool (mc is a nutjob)
  • Holyland (masterpiece)
  • Homunculus (Very psychological, Highly recommended)
  • Mang Huang Ji (Think there's a lightnovel, manhua seems to be on hold. It's similar to Douluo Dalu)
  • Magi - Sinbad No Bouken (I'd recommend Magi as well but the Magi anime is really good so just watch it instead)
  • Mob Psycho 100 (same author as onepunch-man)
  • Noblesse
  • One Piece
  • Onepunch-Man
  • Panlong (there's a lightnovel as well, but the manhua is great)
  • Rikudou (boxing with a really dark theme)
  • Stravaganza - Isai No Hime (fantasy world)
  • Sun-Ken Rock (Masterpiece of badassery)
  • Tenkuu Shinpan
  • The Breaker
  • The Breaker: New Waves
  • The Gamer (game character in the real world o.o)
  • Tower Of God
  • Ubel Blatt (Love berserk? you'll like this)
  • Uzumaki (want goosebumps?)
PS.
recommended site for manga & anime: kissmanga.com / kissanime.com(you can also download the eps from this site)

KissMafia <3 is great but due to their recent problems im currently using http://masterani.me . You can also download there. Just select mp4upload mirror :) it also has a MAL plugin^^

Check this video out guys! Some magnificent AMV featuring scenes taken from various animes to fit a Game of thrones opening! The atmosphere trully is captured there :)

hmmm.....

Thank you. I'll check those out too.

Currently watching Diamond no Ace (about baseball; Season 1) and it is quite awesome!
Recommended for anyone who loves sports animes and ganbatte such as Haikyuu or Kuroko no Basket :)

@Heon watch it mate^^

Kc10MjW.jpg

Back