• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

gK0Whfv.jpg

First episode of ToZ is out :)
I enjoyed it, looking forward to the second ep on sunday!

mgHJ4VB.jpg

I'm currently looking for an epic anime that is finished or at least have come a long way. These are the ones I've watched so far that I loved:
  • Bleach
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Attack on Titan
  • Fairy Tail
  • Steins;Gate
  • Sword art online
  • Death Note
  • Noragami
  • One Punch Man
The list is not ordered by best, just the ones that came to my mind. I have to say right now that I aint ready to try Naruto or One Piece yet :p

So by looking at my list, do you think you can recommend something epic I've missed?

Did you watch Full Metal Alchemist. Or Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood? (Or both)

If you watched one, and loved it, also watch the other one, Both are great and different "universes" of the same characters.

You seem to have watched a lot of the Great Animes.

I would suggest Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, or History's Strongest Disciple next.

Those are kind of 3 more "Must Watch" anime.

Is Katekyo Hitman Reborn worth watching? Considering there are 200~ episodes.
Yes it is. Just be aware the mc will indeed live up to his name "no-good Tsuna" for quite a long time. The different characters make it epic though and Tsuna also gets his badass moments. Once the anime ends and you hit the manga you gotta be ready for epicness in its purest form.

I'm currently looking for an epic anime that is finished or at least have come a long way. These are the ones I've watched so far that I loved:
  • Bleach
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Attack on Titan
  • Fairy Tail
  • Steins;Gate
  • Sword art online
  • Death Note
  • Noragami
  • One Punch Man
The list is not ordered by best, just the ones that came to my mind. I have to say right now that I aint ready to try Naruto or One Piece yet :p

So by looking at my list, do you think you can recommend something epic I've missed?
Not ordered by best. All of these are really good and pretty much all of them make me want to say "specially this one"
  • Log horizon
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Parasyte
  • Ergo Proxy (Not for all. It's dark, gloomy and packed with mindfucks.)
  • Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (I hate the MC tho)
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Durara (all seasons)
  • Kuroko No Basket
  • Overlord
  • Terra Formars
  • No game no life
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Dan Machi
  • Claymore
  • Gantz
  • Akame Ga Kill
  • Death Parade
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011)
  • Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
  • Arslan Senki
If you don't mind movies I could recommend
  • Summer wars
  • 5 centimeters per second
  • Sakasama No Patema
  • Spirited Away
  • My Neighbor Totoro
  • Sword of a stranger
  • Akira
  • Garden of Words (Best art I've ever seen)
  • The girl who leapt through time

Oh my god the CGI on the new Berserk... WHY!?
hahaha IKR. I'm not even going to watch it, totally ruined my hype boner.

Ok, I guess this is the best comedy romance (and shoujo) that I watched. Everyone that like those genres should watch it!
CR4jtws.jpg

TBH, the mid of the anime is a little... I don't know, "not good?", but very hilarious and! JUST WATCH IT! LEL!/

amzYpX6_460s.jpg

This weeks episode of Re Zero struck the feels with no mercy

edit; and finally, Mob Psycho 100 is here!! :D :D

Last edited:
Where can i find all these for downloading? Piratebay? .. or is there some site for anime with stream?

I use masterani.me for streaming, has a great system to keep track of your series and is not clogged with ad's. Not sure if posting torrent sites are against the rules but I use one that really kick ass *wink wink*

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Spitzy?status=2

Any recommendations of Animes for me to watch? As you may see I like the more horror/gory type of animes, but fantasy SAO-stylish animes works sometimes aswell.

I have a really hard time getting into animes these days, so trying my best finding new animes which suits me, 70% of animes I start watching I drop eventually because of pure boredom.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Spitzy?status=2

Any recommendations of Animes for me to watch? As you may see I like the more horror/gory type of animes, but fantasy SAO-stylish animes works sometimes aswell.

I have a really hard time getting into animes these days, so trying my best finding new animes which suits me, 70% of animes I start watching I drop eventually because of pure boredom.
Hellsing Ultimate,4
Fate Zero, 3
Gantz,5
Full Metal??????????????? 2
Tokyo Ghoul, 6
Attack on Titan 1

Off the top of my head.. good amount more.. tried to rank them based on what you've watched

Back