• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

F7ASNhm.png

The voice of this character had my heart melted, I could listen to her all day :oops:
Never happened to me before, anyone else?
(She's in the new One Piece movie, fyi)

edit:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Spitzy?status=2

Any recommendations of Animes for me to watch? As you may see I like the more horror/gory type of animes, but fantasy SAO-stylish animes works sometimes aswell.

I have a really hard time getting into animes these days, so trying my best finding new animes which suits me, 70% of animes I start watching I drop eventually because of pure boredom.

I'd definitely recommend Hellsing Ultimate of you want blood, gore and guts!
Others would be:
Elfen Lied
Parasyte
Shinsekai yori

What I've personally not watched yet that might be interesting is Monster. It's 74 episodes which is currently holding me from starting it. Currently watching too much to keep track lol :confused:

Guess this list could be of interest for you if you haven't seen it yet: Horror MyAnimeList

Last edited:
Anyone else lose it here? Cause I fkin lost it xDD made me laugh HARD.

I couldn't figure out why I liked this one.. until now xD
qAdlwy.jpg
MUtEQL.jpg

Bg4uLG.jpg

JNh1Sn.jpg

qWhMj7.jpg

Famous meme/gif xD
These pics made me begrudgingly download the 12 episodes I found, and then respectively binge watch the entire series, and now I've only had 3 hours sleep before my midnight shift. :p

I use masterani.me for streaming, has a great system to keep track of your series and is not clogged with ad's. Not sure if posting torrent sites are against the rules but I use one that really kick ass *wink wink*
KissAnime is what I used earlier. Now more drawn towards masterani.me although Kiss has better quality at times^^

Anyone know any good Slice of Life animes? Seen a lot of the hyped ones, any other recommendations from peps?
I was roflmao when watching Bokura wa Minna Kawaiso.
also spice and wolf is great :)

KissAnime is what I used earlier. Now more drawn towards masterani.me although Kiss has better quality at times^^

I only use masterani.me to keep track of what episode is about to air etc, currently using my Plex server to locally store and manage my shows :D
Never tried Kiss but basically everybody on 9GAG suggest Kiss haha

Watched a few episodes of Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma last night and it's amazing. I never thought an anime about food and cooking could be so entertaining.
One of the best animes I've watched since One Punch Man. :D

Watched a few episodes of Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma last night and it's amazing. I never thought an anime about food and cooking could be so entertaining.
Yup it's amazing. Was awaiting soo long for S2 xD And that food battle music is epic^^

It's not english dub, but "Yakitate!! Japan" follows something akin to "Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma" although Yakitate has more satire, from what I remember.
Basically a male child wants to create a bread for Japan. Same as there is French bread, for france, he wants to make Japan bread for Japan.
Yup it's amazing. Was awaiting soo long for S2 xD And that food battle music is epic^^
:p

Back