• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

Fav this season gotta be
"Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin"
"Qualidea Code" is starting to get intresting again.

Tenkyou no Alderamin definetly has the best opening this season tho xD I like the lyrics :p

wow.
http://gogoanime.io/category/zetsuen-no-tempest

naicu desu animu!
even dropped a tear few times.
sick plot twists too, kept it exciting all the time.

zetsuen-no-tempest.jpg

Need an anime to watch atm :p Can't find anything that keeps me watching for some reason :/
To see what I like(d): http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ympker

Are you suffering from the 'anime-withdrawal symptom' perhaps?? Haha :D
Usually when I find myself in your situation, I try to find movies to watch meanwhile :)

Here are some movies I highly recommend that wasn't on your list:
Paprika
Tokyo Godfathers
Shinsekai yori (From the New World)
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)
Mardock Scramble: The First Compression
Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion
Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaustion

And for series maybe these?
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
FLCL (Fooly Cooly/Furi Kuri)
Kill la Kill
Mob Psycho 100
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Knights of Sidonia

I'd also recommend Monster, which I'm currently watching (ep55). But it has a rather slow start and consists of some 70+ episodes.
Somewhat reminds me of Death Note and Code Geass.

Sorry for not explaining each and every one of them briefly, hope it helps <3

And apparently this guys gets a second season:
qmFyj78.jpg

anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif

Anyone else here except for me that uses a Plex Media server to locally store and manage your shows? Got a 3TB HDD almost entirely dedicated to anime (~50% full). Priceless to have when there's an internet blackout or got nothing to do at work/school :D

Are you suffering from the 'anime-withdrawal symptom' perhaps?? Haha :D
Usually when I find myself in your situation, I try to find movies to watch meanwhile :)

Here are some movies I highly recommend that wasn't on your list:
Paprika
Tokyo Godfathers
Shinsekai yori (From the New World)
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)
Mardock Scramble: The First Compression
Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion
Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaustion

And for series maybe these?
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
FLCL (Fooly Cooly/Furi Kuri)
Kill la Kill
Mob Psycho 100
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Knights of Sidonia

I'd also recommend Monster, which I'm currently watching (ep55). But it has a rather slow start and consists of some 70+ episodes.
Somewhat reminds me of Death Note and Code Geass.

Sorry for not explaining each and every one of them briefly, hope it helps <3

And apparently this guys gets a second season:
qmFyj78.jpg

anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif
anV0Sad.gif

Anyone else here except for me that uses a Plex Media server to locally store and manage your shows? Got a 3TB HDD almost entirely dedicated to anime (~50% full). Priceless to have when there's an internet blackout or got nothing to do at work/school :D
Haha yeah i think im indeed suffering From that Symptome :/ thanks alot mate will Check out a mvoie i think :) dwatxhed fsn alrdy acctually. And Saitama hype

Drifters has to be my favorite anime of the fall season so far. I've been waiting a long time for an anime with a plot like this and can't wait to see where it leads.
Finished up Naruto! Felt good to finally see it come to an end after all these years of fillers.

Currently watching Kill La Kill and it's pretty great.

Hold on, Naruto is done? It's finished?! XD
Yep it's basically finished XD. I mean there are still 3 more episodes left but those are technically fillers. It's supposed to show the back story for some characters or something.
There are no more cannon episodes left.

It's weird that naruto is finished. Always kept thinking it would keep on going and going :p

Started in 1997 or smth and now it's done :/

Drifters is pretty awesome indeed. Also just watched Adventure of Aladin and Magi a Labyrinth of Magic. Both very nice :)

Drifters is pretty awesome indeed. Also just watched Adventure of Aladin and Magi a Labyrinth of Magic. Both very nice :)
ok after I have finished reading TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI novel I will look into Adventure of Aladin and Magi a Labyrinth of Magic.

Its just this era of Naruto thats done. They're working on Baruto right now.
lol Estonian sumo wrestler name is Baruto (i think)

ok after I have finished reading TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI novel I will look into Adventure of Aladin and Magi a Labyrinth of Magic.

lol Estonian sumo wrestler name is Baruto (i think)
It is really great mate :)
So there is 3 animes revolving around this series. I would recommend to watch them in the following order:
1.) Adventure of Sinbad
2.) Magi the Labyrinth of Magic
3.) Magi Kingdom of Magic

Apparently 1.) and 2.) are in reverse order HOWEVER in Adventure of Sinbad you will come to know a lot of important characters in Magi, like Sinbad (who isnt the MC in magi but important still) and you can relate to what he went through etc so I really recommend to stick to my order. For me it was just random as I first discovered Adventure of Sinbad on Netflix then went on watching Labyrinth and now Kingdom :p

Magi-Adventure-of-Sinbad_magi_spinoff_sinbad_anime_bentobyte-1000x500.jpg

Last edited:
Back