• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Animera] & [Dblttu] - 2 Projects showoff

Well i had once a mouse but when i am bored and feeling to map especially with inspiration i really want to map it was very hard time at the start but i get kinda used to it and i am getting pretty fast to it! The only thing i get berserk is when i my pc gets overheated at the moment i forget to save my map after every a while and when i save it it doesn't overheat or loss of map files i lost also while ago a big map with scripts for a quest wich takes like 5 hours T_T and 1 city

wich looks spammed? and why it looks un natural

No need to get mad, I think it looks unnatural because how the trees are disposed, not in all pictures but some of them, this is an empty piece and a piece that looks unnatural,

ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and this looks spammed IMO,

Then this piece looks unnatural because of how you laid the trees,

No need to get mad this is just my opinion, and maybe you don't agree with me, but I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm just telling you what I feel that it doesn't look right.

I am not mad but i was just asking for an explanation..
however in the island its kinda supposed that way as a kind of wall effect maybe an idea how to make it more natural as wall thing?
So you think i should not make the bushes in a couple but spread from each other?

Finally some in-game screen shots of some semi-old work.. i am still continuing!
Yes.. Some things might give you a classic feeling but thats the way i love to map <3

Lve4Aj.png

Lno4J-.png

uUwPyc.png

MDVjw.png

haOLUT.png

0W9CT3.png

qOfKGt.png

r4Zo1g.png

nd-J1L.png

gHr5qO.png

iOaZyk.png

6FkKeW.png

pK6ze.png

M-KCrM.png

Could you also tell me what or how to get it better? Kinda annoying when i post some work i first have to bump a few times before i get any comment.. And if i do i have to ask for a good answer like what could be better or changed etc..

If mapping wasn't my hobby i wouldn't map anymore hehe

Looks awesome dude! This is how people should map, simple and clean instead of overspammed with details that noone really cares about anyways

damn i got caught finally someone noticed it hehe, if you want a honest answer its lazyness
but i don't really give a **** to move the stones 0.1mm for that just wannabe finishing touch hehe
shout out to my wristpain >.<

I do not believe in rumors since i am a game master but, they said the citizens are protected by the spirits barrier around the city..
WveQSF.png

It seems nice, close to nature, good weather condition, calm.. yet you can feel here any presence..
4pdxsL.png

Yes, I posted this before but i didn't received any comment to it, I could really use it especially i've made custom animated sprites, and would like to know how you like about the atmosphere... (pic isn't sprited, also don't notice the mapping it was a test).

OVefi_.png

damn i got caught finally someone noticed it hehe, if you want a honest answer its lazyness
but i don't really give a **** to move the stones 0.1mm for that just wannabe finishing touch hehe
shout out to my wristpain >.<
An easy way to do stones is just Doodad them with a 3x3 brush and then just remove all the big ones

@Latest pictures, liked the first one didn't really mind the others but the second one is alright and the last is just weird XD

the weird thing belongs to it, i want to give players a feeling like "the fuck i am doing here, the fuck is this place, aah well the exp is fine lol"
the dark borders were just a fast solution..

The thing is i use simones map editor for years and i can't get used to rme.. ever...
rme is only for importing maps together, i got maybe 50 mapping files to make it easier to place everything on my world map
without getting the feeling i don't know what to add here you know..

Maybe more screenshots next week since im pretty busy after i hit my bed in a few minutes..

the weird thing belongs to it, i want to give players a feeling like "the fuck i am doing here, the fuck is this place, aah well the exp is fine lol"
the dark borders were just a fast solution..

The thing is i use simones map editor for years and i can't get used to rme.. ever...
rme is only for importing maps together, i got maybe 50 mapping files to make it easier to place everything on my world map
without getting the feeling i don't know what to add here you know..

Maybe more screenshots next week since im pretty busy after i hit my bed in a few minutes..
you really ought to get use to remere's .. just force yourself to use it for a week and you will be plenty used to it and mapping 100x more efficiently xD

I actually love how the map is made in something like a "clean style", not one of those popular maps with spam.

@up thanks even though i've never played it x]

@katanadoon Thanks toen ik deze acc maakte was ik nog actief op otfans keek hier omdat er vele nice mappers waren, verder was ik hier alleen maar aan het trollen

Back