• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Animera] & [Dblttu] - 2 Projects showoff

Bump, Sorry had a quite busy time. But got finally a better laptop =D

u5MECo4_.png

Why always underwater spawns are on depth of the sea?

But i didn't forget Animera! I hope you like this.

Kind regards,

Animera

Last edited:
I am sorry for my inactivity i have quite busy time!
Also something i am working on the sun temple! Soon more in-game screens!

6gLNWKWc.png

Hiya folks!

Sorry i haven't posted a while but i was quite busy working on it, Here some new progress..

dbtfVfAG.png

4tCl2yF6.png

ZBUFn9x2.png

SnJFMsfE.png

JOZVfkbf.png

PowmMoSv.png

7yNpWVgq.png

52x4trH.png

Do not mind soya, in the server that i test my maps and scripts and such just got basic npc's

MFiaok3k.png

1BVIxFbx.png

Unfinished city

Minimap so far:

a373ZuQd.png

Do not mind about the empty nature, the lack of creativity blocks me filling all the nature...

however do not underestimate it there is a lot to discover beneath floor 7.

Also i got a lot of mapping works which i have to import yet..

H29xILyC.png

I really like it, I dont know why, it looks weird... Just 1 thing, when you use grass tufts you should use these too:
cas8ZD1.png

And dont be afraid to use them, they are a "filler".

Code:
    <brush name="grass tufts" type="doodad" server_lookid="6218" draggable="true" on_blocking="false" thickness="25/100">
        <item id="6218" chance="10"/>
        <item id="6219" chance="10"/>
    </brush>

@Sizaro

thanks for your comment yes there are some places where i use them the reason is because i like to use different mapping styles which gives every place another atmosphere you know..
But on simone map editor i just got 4 tuffs which i can use, and some i do not recognize in my editor...

@Sizaro because i am used to it for years, to me its better then RME
I've tried to work with RME but i never get used to it..

I must say there are a lot of things which makes RME very interesting (possibility to see stacked items, all kind of extra's like ingame box or seeing walkable paths, auto-save etc.)
But i cannot map with it, i only use rme to import maps like you saw all those files into my map.

Theres nothing that Simone does that RME can't do. RME does it better too. RME also speeds up your mapping alot.

I remember servers as survival ots which were on 7.1 if I'm not mistaken. They had no floors, just 1 main floor, 7. I've used simone, a custom map editor for that server survival ( i don't remember its name ) and jxb jakex or something and believe me, switching to RME is definitly possible and you should do it! So! You have no excuse, use RME until you feel comfortable with it, it will grow on you

Back