• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Animera [V2] - My project, your ideas matter!

So what's up? I would like to use all of my homework time on this server... When is this beast going to be released to the public? Or Beta? :D
@Animera

So what's up? I would like to use all of my homework time on this server... When is this beast going to be released to the public? Or Beta? :D
@Animera

This server can be online anyday. Everything is set up and ready to go online. Website, Content, Bugfixes, Marketingplan etc.
I only need help with server/linux which i need assistance from a proffesional/friend. Yet he is quite busy, After that has been fixed we are ready to go online ASAP!

Dear folks!

We are ready to go online. Everything has been set up. After 7+ f*cking years.

Unfortunately otserverlist advertisement spots has been reserved for the upcoming 2 weeks.
So we cannot go online without enough advertisement.

We will inform you guys, when the date is set.
We want to launch it the first best spot that is available in the weekends.
Meanwhile, everyone is able to create a account already at Animera OT

Kind regards,

Animera

+1 Really love this server, just need a few more active players. I recommend everyone to give it a try =)

Back