• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ank ob 10-3-09

WOW OWNED RYAN DIED ON RAZINO HAHAHAHAHA BADBABDABDBADBADBABDBAD BAD BAD BAd bAD bAD bS ujsf idfg ihasdhuifhg iDHSF b B ABD ABD ABD ABD BAd fdihsgjkh nsdfoj b ADBA DBA BD drt rog BH ADH BADBADBADBADBAD jSHduiysdhduiashsauISHIASHiuAHSiaush uiashiAHSiuAHSuiAHSiu HAUIShAIUS ASKoAOPSkPOASkAKSOAOPSkASPok

Lemisk is anything but random here.

Macan at least when Pierce says he soloed someone its actually believable. You saying you soloed a level 300 knight it just cracks us all up. Qknight, me, and Den Galna Levlaren were all there where Pierce was trapped on Super and they can tell you how many people you had there. But good try!

omgomgomg, gz for proving the opposite, that i didn't solo'd him on super freak, omg u caught me at lie, nooo

dude really, ever heard of being sarcastic?, and again no he didnt solod me since im telling it for the 3rd time now, 3 ppl were at my screen when i died, but well i guess u know better, u was there in a moment when i died, didnt you?

p.s. wont dicuss about this topic anymore

I was there I was at the tip of your screen on Swastika, I sded you like 5 times and then Pierce said in vent is it ok if I ue and I said go for it and he started to spam Tera. So he pretty much did all the work with a couple of my and whoever else was there I think it was Don Wuangs sds. Who cares anyways was still a decent ob, I mean at least it was an ob finally.

Fallin why u dont stop talk in forum and look your char booting in ferock hmm...then go battle and prove who are u.

WHO THE FUCK IS SKYRAZOR? I KNOW HES SKYRAZOR BUT THATS NOT HES ONLY CHAR NOW, IS IT? ...who the fuck is he? acting like hes owning the server and i dont even know who he is lol

Back