• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Another thread removed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Yo wtf is up with this... Cb something just wrote to me about my thread beign removed?!

Why am I not allowed to post a cast system by Summ when eg. SlurpDerp or w/e his name is was allowed to post the masiyah datapack?
Is this rly what we have come to these days? Is it just a big joke that we arent allowed to "repost" things?
Seriosly...
PS. If anyone else wants the souce code just send me a pm if the mods arent mature enough to have a source code posted on the forum.

Even @Mark released the 0.4 revs and said that the rules about not sending it to others etc, was removed....
Hope this is just that cb guy that has a loose screw and not the full "team" of otland.

To be consistent and to make you happy I reported the other release of my cast system.
I was not the one who reported your thread, but you seem to have some weird mindset. If you want to make the community a better place why would the first thing you have to release be a system of some other person? Why not produce something yourself and grant the community access to it. You could maybe start creating a proper cast system for TFS 1.0.
I don't know which version of the system it is that was released, but as the leaker decided to go against me it will probably be one which still has bugs, so it is no good idea to release such a thing anyway.

Summ instead of spamming here check your private box thanks.

@To thread: Otland moderators proved many times they are corruption.

To be consistent and to make you happy I reported the other release of my cast system.
I was not the one who reported your thread, but you seem to have some weird mindset. If you want to make the community a better place why would the first thing you have to release be a system of some other person? Why not produce something yourself and grant the community access to it. You could maybe start creating a proper cast system for TFS 1.0.
I don't know which version of the system it is that was released, but as the leaker decided to go against me it will probably be one which still has bugs, so it is no good idea to release such a thing anyway.

I never wanted that system to be removed, I just felt that if that system was allowed the 8.6 system should also be allowed. And the reason I posted it was becouse its a good system, and ppl would still be able to use it on smaller servers, to have more fun, if its working I think those bugs would not rly be found, never heard of those bugs.

And if I knew c++ I would create a cast system, and release it. It would be a thing who boosts the ot community compared to releasing another rl map or all the others ots that have been released and increase the download and run servers.
Thats just my opinion.

You're ignoring the author's consent, that's your problem.

You're ignoring the author's consent, that's your problem.

Same went for the 10.x cast system. You as a mod should have removed both. I guess Mark did it when Summ reported it.
This can be closed if @cbrm dosen't have anything other obvious to say?
And thanks @Mark & @Summ.
WibbenZ

Summ didn't matter much that the first one of his cast systems was posted at Premium Board if I recall well and if it's the same one you mention, by then he was not implying he'd want it removed, but anyways it was good that you made this feedback so everything could be cleared up. What Summ, me and the administrators stated didn't seem very obvious for you, though. Insomuch as I am the defendant of this Feedback, I'm the first one in charge here to lock this thread as I've just done now. Anything else you can use private messages when you don't request feedback on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back