• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ANSWER] Frame duration sources

Michy

Reaction score
Hi otlanders, anyone know where are the "sources" of Frame duration (Improved Animation) of Tibia 10.51 i want to put these sources in a 8.54 server if is possible anyone can tell me where i found them?

Thanks

I might be wrong, but aren't those kind of things limited by the client? I mean, you can change that but your players must use your custom client.

I might be wrong, but aren't those kind of things limited by the client? I mean, you can change that but your players must use your custom client.
Im using otclient, so my server is going to use a customclient, but i want to know where are the source code of that u.u!

Have you tried editing your .dat & .spr files with Object Builder?
You can find those files inside /OTClient/data/things/10.51 (look for client version file in here)

Have you tried editing your .dat & .spr files with Object Builder?
You can find those files inside /OTClient/data/things/10.51 (look for client version file in here)
I make it for 10.51 but i want to make these features in 8.54 how can i activated? I try it on objectbuilder but say unsuported

I am afraid, but I don't know any other way to change those animations, the simple way was editing in your Object Builder.

You can try adding your client version in versions.xml (Object Builder file), after: <version value="1031" string="10.31" dat="52AED581" spr="52AED5A7" otb="54"/>
Find your dat & spr client signatures and add in there.

For more details, check in here: https://otland.net/threads/objectbuilder-10-32.208334/page-14#post-2128931

I am afraid, but I don't know any other way to change those animations, the simple way was editing in your Object Builder.

You can try adding your client version in versions.xml (Object Builder file), after: <version value="1031" string="10.31" dat="52AED581" spr="52AED5A7" otb="54"/>
Find your dat & spr client signatures and add in there.

For more details, check in here: https://otland.net/threads/objectbuilder-10-32.208334/page-14#post-2128931
I'll go try

EDIT: Is not possible only changing the signature... u.u

Last edited:
Back