• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Anti-bot creatures

Delvire

°£°
Reaction score
Hello! Today I will introduce to you, my anti-bot creature. It's very sample, and I know that actually we have more advanced systems, but this one is more discreet, since It's like a normal creature, but with different attributes(90% like the Cipsoft Anti-bot creatures)

Here goes the script

Create an XML file named anti bot(inside the monsters folder), then, put that into the file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Rotworm" nameDescription="a rotworm" race="undead" experience="1" speed="250" manacost="0">
<health now="65" max="65"/>
<look type="26" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" corpse="0"/>
<targetchange interval="5000" chance="0"/>
<strategy attack="200" defense="0"/>
<flags>
<flag summonable="0"/>
<flag attackable="1"/>
<flag hostile="1"/>
<flag illusionable="0"/>
<flag convinceable="0"/>
<flag pushable="0"/>
<flag canpushitems="1"/>
<flag canpushcreatures="1"/>
<flag targetdistance="2"/>
<flag staticattack="80"/>
<flag runonhealth="0"/>
</flags>
<attacks>
<attack name="lifedrain" interval="2000" range = "1" max="-35"/>
<attack name="lifedrain" interval="8000" range = "1" min="-35" max="-70"/>
<attack name="lifedrain" interval="32000" range = "1" min="-70" max="-140"/>
<attack name="lifedrain" interval="64000" range = "1" min="-140" max="-210"/>
<attack name="lifedrain" interval="120000" range = "1" min="-210" max="-280"/>
<attack name="manadrain" interval="1900" range = "1" min ="-5" max="-5"/>
</attacks>
<defenses armor="15" defense="12">

<defense name="healing" interval="121000" chance="100" min="-605" max ="-8000">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="poff"/>
</defense>
<defense name="invisible" interval="96000" duration="24000">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="poff"/>
</defense>
</defenses>
<immunities>
<immunity physical="1"/>
<immunity energy="1"/>
<immunity fire="1"/>
<immunity poison="1"/>
<immunity lifedrain="1"/>
<immunity ice="1"/>
<immunity paralyze="1"/>
<immunity outfit="1"/>
<immunity drunk="1"/>
<immunity invisible="1"/>
<immunity death="1"/>
<immunity holy="1"/>
<immunity drunk="1"/>

</immunities>
<voices interval="5000" chance="10">
<voice sentence="Don't waste your time with me, human."/>
<voice sentence="I am here for another proposals."/>
<voice sentence="Leave me alone, and I won't disturb you."/>
<voice sentence="LaLaLaLaLaLa EaE LaLaLaLaLaLaLa"/>
</voices>

</monster>

Then put this tag into monsters.xml
<monster name="Anti Bot" file="anti bot.xml"/>

Explaining better:

This Rotworm-like creature will follow the player, keeping a distance of 1 sqm from him, if he is a botter, he will follow the creature, will be luring another creatures on him, and then he got chances of being killed.
I tried to make the creature's attack become stronger after every hit, but it doesn't work properly.
After two minutes, the creature will disappear!

In my server, I can kill a lot of noobs with this little creature..

SS:

botll.png

hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:
just dosnt jus leaves the place or something and you made me an idea but i will tell cuz im not scripter let other do it XD!
If Player Says Something Like AintBot Monster Poffs Or Something Like That :p!

If the player isn't botting, he will leave the creature following him until it disappears(after 2 min.). If the player is botting, and afk, he will attack and follow the creature, and you can see that it works on the screenshot

but bots have function to ignore uid of creature if cannot hit or kill it for more than x seconds(probably noone will set up it on ots but still its not the BEST solution)

that's not a very good creature... better make a monster that totally ignore him until he target it.
and then release hell

Like zakius said, most bots will ignore these so-called "anti-bot" creatures. So it's more or less useless.

@up: in ots: yes, in Tibia: probably, some monsters dont retarget randomly but they use some advanced scripts, so why not?

With "tibia" i obviously ment ots.
But I dont find the right way to make them only target players that attacked them.
Unless another creature spawn, and when it dies the attacking creature spawns (using the "kill" event)

With "tibia" i obviously ment ots.
But I dont find the right way to make them only target players that attacked them.
Unless another creature spawn, and when it dies the attacking creature spawns (using the "kill" event)
That would work, or setting a movement script on a tile and if the same player steps on it xx times then it summons one I guess, or teleports him to a room where he has to pull a lever or something to get out

Just make teleporting tiles at your hunt spawns which no player cant evade.

When a player steps in for the 4th time (just an exampel) port him to a room with an NPC (like a prison).
If he's not botting, port him back when he's talking to the NPC (like onCreatureAppear("Hey, are you botting"?))
If he's afk botting /ban him after 10mins. (make sure the NPC can use the "/ban" command)

Should be rather easy.

I had problems with npcs using talkactions, and it would be easy to create responder for that npc probably

Mmm, then let's make it more complicated, the player has to win a game :>

Any game with a random code will work perfectly. I wanna see this dude coding a script for a bot to beat that game, kinda
wasting like half of his life just to bot in tibia.

I loved the idea with the npc, but still the best anti-botter measure is the one that messages you with a random math operation and you need to respond. :p

I've got one that will ask you math questions. And it will hit you stronger and stronger and stronger. It's also got rotating immunities, meaning if you're there and paying attention you can switch you attacks to elements of it's current weakness and kill it for decent exp and rare loots.

Back