• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti-DDoS [Apache]

well its a nice tutorial but it isn't very good, the linux users dont even have those folders ;p

I cannot download the file
Step 1Download the dosevasive.rar
:/

Installing...let's see if that stops those skript kiddies from causing major butthurt in my serv.

not works for me

when im not being attacked, my tcp connections = 320
when im being attacked, my tcp connections = 650

so, nobody can enter in my website.

i made everyrhing what this topic says and nothing.
i made it 5 times.
i tryed everything.

im paying for someone fix it to me.

[email protected]

thanks

Listen guys, there's nothing you can do to stop a DDoS attack unless you have some sort of hardware firewall or massive bandwidth..1GB or more. Even then you need to know your shit with firewalls against people that know what they are doing. So have fun thinking you can block DDoS attacks when all your doing is wasting life.

Listen guys, there's nothing you can do to stop a DDoS attack unless you have some sort of hardware firewall or massive bandwidth..1GB or more. Even then you need to know your shit with firewalls against people that know what they are doing. So have fun thinking you can block DDoS attacks when all your doing is wasting life.

Nowdays 1 Gbit is nothing, fags have much more powerfull botnets :p

Last edited:

Actually it's possible to block DDoS attacks if it's a small unplanned attack. The Script will tell them they have timeouted. However if it's a huge attack with a huge botnet and a wellplanned attack you are pretty much done for.

I prefer Syn Flood since I can cause connections to timeout from people trying to connect to them using only my home computer :p

Back