• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti ddos script

Polat Alemdar

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
Hello Otland
I need a script that does so the server automaticly detects when a crash is coming. When it detects that a crash is coming (also a anti-ddos) i want the server to save.
I can't find the anti ddos script nomatter how much i have searched for it.
So basicly the script should save before crash..
Thanks
Please answer as soon as possible

rep+
:cool:

LOLOLOLOL..... A good dedicated saves you the trouble for looking for this crap.. And most of the time this crap won't even help... A well timed DDoS attack will atleast kill 5-10 people depending on how large the server is.. And it gotta be large to attract DDoSers... if its just 2-3 people from a server DDoSing a shitty server so they can get the small amount of players you should get a better dedicated lol..Closeing the server and ruining the players day for the rest of the day is a sad way of doing things.... What you gonna do if they don't stop DDoSing? keep server closed forever? Obviosly if someone bothers DDoSing they won't stop until everyone quits..

This solution won't help you at all if you are being DDoSed.. and most DDoSers are just small group of people taking advantage of people useing cheap dedicated or hosting from their home.

Back