• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti-Drunk for Knights

hawaii

Reaction score
Its Amazing how fast a knight can get trapped or OWNED by the combo'ing of Drunk'ness and Paralyze.. any suggestions for a solution?

Dwarven rings?
Perhaps a monster drops them ;)

your a knight, if you get trapped heal =) then if your good in pvp you'll get out of the trap.

your a knight, if you get trapped heal =) then if your good in pvp you'll get out of the trap.

No you dont haha... If your trapped And realy cant move.. Then you CANT get out of it :)

only reason i dont use my phys ring is that it says it only blocks physical damage from knights.. but it isnt true? lol

yea, thats why i dont use it >.> when i first got it, it said ...blocks 35% physical damage from knights.. i'm like eff this, im trading it

Lol.. Physical ring is the best item you can get against knights.. Without it you get RAPED.

if you get trapped by mages, there is no use of physical ring, they dosnt take physical damage. dwarven ring ftw!

yes but phys ring also adds 15% health. switch to it if you get trapped. if not, use dwarven so your not drunk. heal para with utani hur / uh / curaga.

lol physical ring is good and as for what red said about dwarven rings i collected a bunch and started using em at demon sprouts bran new they lasted for 2 minutes so tell me how does that work???

Ahem, Hawaii you do know 35% is incredibly much for a ring?

Will give you lots of more hunting opportunitys, :eek:

And besides, stop whining about it. there is an anti-drunk, the dwarven ring! Replace your axe ring for some minutes ?
Its not like you need that little extra damage when your being chased and u want to run into a pz zone?

o.0... relax this was a while ago, dont bring it up again. like before, i traded my physical ring b/c it said it would block 35% from knights..

now, stfu and let this thread die.

Back