• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antibot doesnt work!

alectrona94

Reaction score

ive used this script in my TFS 0.4, actually i get no errors on the console, every script is placed right, ive waited the 60 sec and have decrease it to test the system but actually nothing really appears on my screen, when i type .!antibot it says thats its not yet ready, checked all the storage's ID ive if the id is duplicated and nope couldnt find anything, if anyone knows what is the error exactly or its something related to the main scripts i will more than glad because ive been 2 days trying to figure where's the error from, one more thing because i dont wanna make another thread, the exp gained from other players is working but for higher levels, i mean if i got level 100 killed level 150 he get exp, if the killed level 99 he doesnt get any level, tried to changed the threshold ratios and baam nothing happend..

Last edited:
Back