• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any chances to play (runemake or training) from an IPhone?

Caudeus

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to run Tibia on my iPhone specifically for mana sitting, training, and rune making. I've been trying to figure out the best way to do this efficiently on a mobile device.

Do any of you have experience with running Tibia on an iPhone for these purposes? I'd love to hear your recommendations on the best emulator or app to use, any tips for optimizing the experience on a mobile device, and any specific settings or configurations that work well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I've heard the standard TeamViewer will do the job, the bigger your phone screen the better!
The only thing is chatting can be quite tricky, especially for servers that manually check for cheaters, thus sending a Gamemaster to check on you, it can be quite hard to see the chat and also respond to it in a timely matter unless you are actively checking the chat yourself.

You can also play Tibia or any server on a Steamdeck or your tablet!

I've heard the standard TeamViewer will do the job, the bigger your phone screen the better!
The only thing is chatting can be quite tricky, especially for servers that manually check for cheaters, thus sending a Gamemaster to check on you, it can be quite hard to see the chat and also respond to it in a timely matter unless you are actively checking the chat yourself.

You can also play Tibia or any server on a Steamdeck or your tablet!
Thanks for your response.
I've heard TeamViewer quicks you out after 1h if you don't pay some 399$ bill. Do you recommend any other app?

Im using chrome remote desktop - totally free, Ive been mana sitting and making runes all day long with mobile. Only bad thing is that you have to have virtual keyboard open on ur pc, so u can move and cast spells.

Im using chrome remote desktop - totally free, Ive been mana sitting and making runes all day long with mobile. Only bad thing is that you have to have virtual keyboard open on ur pc, so u can move and cast spells.
Are you using an Iphone device? does it works for apple?

Are you using an Iphone device? does it works for apple?
It doesnt matter what device you are using, u open ur browser on phone and type in google search: google remote desktop and then u connect to ur PC thru chrome account that u must be logged in on you PC.

Back