• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any decent 7.4/7.6 open tibia servers?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i really love old school tibia, its such a nostalgic game for me and would love to see the community back again. Its such a shame that there are no decent servers currently, is there any in the works or good ones online which arent advertised on here? i want a good playerbased server with atleast 200+ people. i know Mastercores has one right now but with it being an american server it would be quite laggy for me. would love someone to just start an old school server right now and everybody to join.

MasterCores -News (https://mastercores.com/?subtopic=news) --Online since 2018, no resets so far, many worlds
https://realesta74.net/index.php --Online since.. dunno.. resets whenever it dies..
Aldora (https://aldora.net/index.php) --Online since.. 5 min ago.. no idea about resets..
Classictibia (http://classictibia.com/index.php) --Online for a few years but horrible support and bug fixes normally take a few months unless someone streaming or with other higher position argues with the gms..

I think those are it atm

yeah i know about these, was really hoping Aldora was going to be a big one but its dead :/

such a shame to see the 7.4 community die out, those were the days. cant stand clients past 8.6 and even the 8.6 servers are radiculous, all pay to win bullshit with Evo maps etc. Seriously considering trying to make my own 7.4 server but i just dont think the community is there anymore such a sad time for old school players. :(

wearetibia.com

Check it out. I just saw a video for it, and it looked cool. Checked their website and saw 650+ people online

Well I will try it out right now to see if it's any good and I will get back to this thread.
Edit: first impression upon logging in is that there is indeed many people online, and the custom art is neat.

Last edited:
thanks Cadyan, appreciate it. i have heard bad reviews about that server in terms of spoofing but if you say its good and the community is there i will deffo come over and try

Upon logging in, Thais depot has 18~ players and the trade channel is fairly active. I like how the equipment is shown on your character. I will investigate further to see if there really is 650~ players online.

edit:
further investigation shows that the server is indeed false in player count. I asked some of the players and I hear that 80%~ of players online are usually AFK in trainers. The count shows 350~ right now immediately after server save.

Last edited:
wearetibia.com

Check it out. I just saw a video for it, and it looked cool. Checked their website and saw 650+ people online
Spoofed server, they got caught multiple times, I added their server to stats sites to get graphs of their players online, which could be 400~ players for a full 24 hour period, like literally.. 01:00.. 401 players.. 02:00.. 403 players.. 12:00.. 407 players.. 20:00: 401 players.

After I continued to do that, wearetibia removed the part of the server that allows it to be added to otslists and stuffs.. in attempt to hide their spoof.
Check their main thread and go through if you'll find a lot of.. sneaky stuffs...

A few days ago I've reported "wearetibia.com" Twitch account for using viewbots and it actually got "banned" after an hour or so (a few months ago I also reported him but Twitch didn't do anything, I got response after 4 months if it was solved). I hope they get ban forever from every Tibia community, it's cancerous to see shit servers around. They are in no way professional.

Hi everyone, i really love old school tibia, its such a nostalgic game for me and would love to see the community back again. Its such a shame that there are no decent servers currently, is there any in the works or good ones online which arent advertised on here? i want a good playerbased server with atleast 200+ people. i know Mastercores has one right now but with it being an american server it would be quite laggy for me. would love someone to just start an old school server right now and everybody to join.

As for now, there is no decent server that you could spend years playing without having any troubles. I wouldn't recommend playing the servers linked above, but if you just want to spend a few fun days, go ahead. But never pay a single penny. Eventually, that's what they're looking for.

I agree with LazyBear. I have tried all of the OT's mentioned for a brief period of time to see how well the community is going. Every server either failed, or continues to fail. Sure they can be fun on initial release for a few days, but after that its a waste of time.
Do not spend money. Yep.

Just launched my test server for World of mazaran will be resetted at some point after beta you could just try?

IP Adress: mazaran.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.6

1/1 to create account no active website yet

Just launched my test server for World of mazaran will be resetted at some point after beta you could just try?

IP Adress: mazaran.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.6

1/1 to create account no active website yet

Entrei porém é 3x a experiencia, contudo deve ser bom!

if you need somebody to make you a website, i am a web designer. get it advertised bro and lets try and bring the old school community back together

Medivia is shit. Community is shit. That server was ruined when the new sprites came along. all players above level 200+ think they own the server and talk shit to low levels. 80 players max online at a time, 50% of them will be botting making runes. you might aswell just do a full server reset and introduce the old sprites back and i gaurentee it would be booming again.

Back