• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

any free vps?

johnsamir

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
is there any free vps? i was using google cloud with debit card but it is not working, does somebody know another option like that one?

does not accept debit card anyway thank

I'm having problems at the phone call in numbers section should be placed my phone numbers with eight numbers or 9 at first eight numbers? and what do i set at extension? if im from peru set it to 51 again?

I created my AWS account a very long time ago, but I imagine your phone number should be in international format (+51) followed by your phone number. If it is also asking for an extension, it is probably optional and refers to if you were situated in an office and all calls go through the reception unless your extension is dialled directly. Unlikely to be the case for you.

I created my AWS account a very long time ago, but I imagine your phone number should be in international format (+51) followed by your phone number. If it is also asking for an extension, it is probably optional and refers to if you were situated in an office and all calls go through the reception unless your extension is dialled directly. Unlikely to be the case for you.
i cant get the message it says my number is wrong or that there were an error with the application,any ideas tips help?

Back