• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

I'm not saying that you are wrong but this look's like it's been taken out from a book, I'm telling him what I've have done and what is working in 100% and not what 80% of people post on forums. Also 6 meals is not always true, it doesn't matter if you eat 2000kcal in 6 meals or 3 meals, as long as you don't go over your kcal intake.

Also check for Intermittent Fasting/Lean Gains

High Protein, reasonably low fat and carb diet work for me.
I understand that's your own experience and no it's not taken from book. It's taken from my PTI (physical training instructor) who is a qualified and experienced army fitness trainer. 6 meals isn't about the calorie intake. It's about speeding up your metabolic rate. If you are eating six smaller meals, your body processes it faster and it forces your metabolism to work (so to speak) for longer periods. So of course it matters how often you are eating whether it is as significant as your body weight etc maybe not. But i beg to differ about the protein intake. Protein is used for growth and repair, yes it can help burn calories faster as well but it shouldn't be used to do so, more so to gain/bulk than to cut

I've rebalanced my diet to 161g protein, 145g fat, carbs 100, kcal 2600. I'm going to hit gym 3/4 times a week and run for 40 minutes per day. This routine will last for 14 days, I'll take bcaa and coffeine. We'll see if it works, gonna tell you guys 14th July (Starting from first July.)

theres a good formula to calculate ur kcal needed knowing the age, height, weight, sex... its called formula of Harris-Benedict, i was making for u but fuckin chrome closed and i dont wanna write it back, but u i remember u ur fats should be 85gr aprox and proteins 118gr min aprox and 160 max btw i invite u to search the magic formule.

In order to work out the correct kcal intake use this website (www.myfitnesspal.com) it's a great site, you choose how much you want to lose weakly and it works out the correct kcal daily intake with (protein, fat, carb, sugar etc.. etc..) but when you choose to use this site I advise you to increase the daily protein intake %. Can you tell me Kamilcioo why your fat daily intake is so high? also if you could tell me where are you from, since maybe then I can help you a bit more with some decent videos.

In order to work out the correct kcal intake use this website (www.myfitnesspal.com) it's a great site, you choose how much you want to lose weakly and it works out the correct kcal daily intake with (protein, fat, carb, sugar etc.. etc..) but when you choose to use this site I advise you to increase the daily protein intake %. Can you tell me Kamilcioo why your fat daily intake is so high? also if you could tell me where are you from, since maybe then I can help you a bit more with some decent videos.

One week has passed. 83>81kg. Country: Poland, my daily fat is high I know, I cut it to 90g.

You know first week you only lose water and not fat. Just watch some videos from WarszawskiKoksu.

You know first week you only lose water and not fat. Just watch some videos from WarszawskiKoksu.

That is wrong. You lose fat, but mostly of the weight you lose the first week is water. But still, not only water.

That is wrong. You lose fat, but mostly of the weight you lose the first week is water. But still, not only water.

My mistake In writing, but ye it's like 90% water 10% fat.

Is there anyone motivated enough to gain muscle? Diet/training routine will be given. I normally get about 20lbs of muscle in less then a 2 month period(2lbs a week and then it slows down when I hit 210lbs). I just want to test my training/diet on someone else body just to know if it works on other people. Via PM please just need motivation and a gym membership and a little bit of self control on the diet(not expensive by the way). I will be following the same thing so we can both compared gain/week. Its not really for fat people though its more of a bulking for skinny/normal people. NO offense intend. Just not something you will lose fat on since its a bulk.

Going to the gym more often atm, had a break for like 2 months :p
Not following any diet, I'll just go to the gym and train hehe
Also still got like 1,5kg weight gainer left from before, going to drink that up, maybe after that going to buy some protein shakes (need to train more than :p).
Also I gain pretty fast muscles so I guess I'm lucky.

Back