• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone here play WoW?

Can someone give me link to client that will let me play on the private servers?

Trust me, private servers SUX! I know you guys don't want to pay money every month to play a game, but it's a whole fresh feeling to play real wow. It's worth the money imo.

First of all, there are more players, bug-free, lagg-free, 100% uptime and all wow features(ofc). These things can never be seen on private servers. The first thing you will probably see on the private server is some custom npcs that give you free highlevel items(That you sometimes can't even wear), but that's not a problem, you probably start as a high level or you can level up to 80 by hitting a monster. Or the monster is maybe bugged and don't have any level at all, only a skull, you dodge it all the time and it keeps attacking you. But that's not a problem ether, you can travel to other places easily (cuz you start with 10g-????kg). Np. You use the mount flight and get bugged. The fucked up unstuck feature that every private wow server has wont save you, because it's also bugged... -.-

.. and you've wasted 1h of your life. The end.

Well, that's my experience. Idk about you guys with experience, you maybe had a better day than me when you started playing wow private.

Everyones welcome to virus scan this, its a Blizzard installer for all 3versions of WoW...

I just suggest patching it at the very end after Wraith of the Lich King, and if anyone needs further help just reply to this thread here, or even pm me.

http://crimson-storm.net/downloads/installWoW.exe

First of all, there are more players, bug-free, lagg-free, 100% uptime and all wow features(ofc). These things can never be seen on private servers.

more players... i guess, the problem with real WoW is its slow as shit, and designed to take aslong as possible to do what you want. So honestly once a free server has built up enough players to do Battlegrounds all the time, thats when its fun.. but working for months to get a few mounts is lame..

Trust me, private servers SUX! I know you guys don't want to pay money every month to play a game, but it's a whole fresh feeling to play real wow. It's worth the money imo.

First of all, there are more players, bug-free, lagg-free, 100% uptime and all wow features(ofc). These things can never be seen on private servers. The first thing you will probably see on the private server is some custom npcs that give you free highlevel items(That you sometimes can't even wear), but that's not a problem, you probably start as a high level or you can level up to 80 by hitting a monster. Or the monster is maybe bugged and don't have any level at all, only a skull, you dodge it all the time and it keeps attacking you. But that's not a problem ether, you can travel to other places easily (cuz you start with 10g-????kg). Np. You use the mount flight and get bugged. The fucked up unstuck feature that every private wow server has wont save you, because it's also bugged... -.-

Well, that's my experience. Idk about you guys with experience, you maybe had a better day than me when you started playing wow private.

I couldn't agree more ;)

What exactly do i put in the notepad in realmist file to play an private server and or wowlegacy..

more players... i guess, the problem with real WoW is its slow as shit, and designed to take aslong as possible to do what you want. So honestly once a free server has built up enough players to do Battlegrounds all the time, thats when its fun.. but working for months to get a few mounts is lame..

The game is not built for higher exp rates than the actual rates. In private servers you don't do anything more than killing a few monsters to reach the highest level. You pass all the fun with quests, dungeons and raids. In real wow, when you work for your character and finally got a level 80 with good gear, you feel proud having a nice and strong character. But getting all the best gear and the highest levels easily as you do in private servers will make everything worthless. Leveling slowly? You are supposed to level slowly to catch the whole game, to get the meaning of the game.

Sometimes you probably don't even know anything about the game and get confused the first time you start, just because you probably start in some wired place that isn't supposed to be a starting place. The only thing you have as support is some giant NPCs selling epix for donation coins.

Last edited:
thats really on opinion, because alot of people just work to do Battlegrounds, and Raids.. not a whole lot of people like kill 50 of these collect 10 of those and go to that guy.

Only noobs who lose to people that play different or don't know to play like them love complain :peace:

Any character I challenge him with, 100% I will win.
Keybinders <PWN-> Clickers :thumbup:

I dont pay 249crowns just to play wow when I can play private server, private server is almost the same but more pvp. Just you who havent seen the good servers yet.

I dont pay 249crowns just to play wow when I can play private server, private server is almost the same but more pvp. Just you who havent seen the good servers yet.

I'm sorry, thats just a silly statement coming from a totally biased person. I ran, and played wow private servers in my life, and i can say fact for fact, the real game is by far more worth it. At any moment, if blizzard feels to take the proper legal issues, it can shut down any server it wants. But they don't care, sad but true.

On a private server, unless you have money to pay developers, you're going to find a bug with every class. Now, voting. It's overrated, the only real benefit in voting, is the vote sites get hit. Take Otserv for example, you don't vote there -- yet they can produce some what of a balanced population on old, and new servers.

Lastly, donations. Being able to get a sword to do 9000 damage, yeah ...fun. But also, you donate on a private server, but can't use that money for real wow? If you're looking for pvp, retail has tons of it. Sign up on a pvp realm, and i guarantee a horde will gank your ass in westfall ;), or vice-versa.

I used to play WoW, had 40lvl elf druid, but I got bored with WoW, so I stopped playing. Lol, people say WoW is so damn addictive but it didn't suck me in :\

Back