• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone here play WoW?

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
So ive been apart of the OT community for about a year on here, and i have to admit it was a huge journey of learning. The one thing that worrys me these days is the way Real Tibia is killing their game, which turns their players off from playing it.

Theres about 15 Million people playing World of Warcraft
and 40,000 on Real Tibia and then another 40k on OTservlist

The most common thing i find, is most people that have played tibia, play WoW. I personally am a WoW noob myself, but theres 2 servers setup ones a

Insta-80 (Deathstorms)
High Rates(Forsaken)

Games completely free to download with the Blizzard Installer for all 3 versions, at Crimson-Storm v3.2.2a << Thats a website link,

15 million? You're insane? Remove another 6 million from that to get the right answer ;)

Yes I play wow, private server.

i thought they were quoted at boasting 15 million players... Like i can understand if they lost some to Call of Duty and all that.

my enjoyment though, like ive never played retail higher than level 40, it was boring as hell... So when im on a mount that people from my tibia server have never seen i just get a kick on how people have wasted MONTHS!! of their lives and never got them... a bit ironic, on my 3rd day ever playing WoW and i get the enjoymentof flying around on all the mounts/flying mounts and wearing Tier 9

15 million? You're insane? Remove another 6 million from that to get the right answer ;)

Yes I play wow, private server.

Actually there are like 10kk+ together with private servers.

Anyway, I've installed WoWie few days ago (have been playing at days with patch 1.0.8, then 1.6, 1.8 and 2.3.3), currently looking for some nice private server, if I won't find I'm going to host own. If I'll fail, going global (its already planned well :D). So if you guys know any good one- mind to leave me link in here.

PS
WotLK 3.3.0a

lol man i hate people that just jump on every word, and it sucks because its hard to now say "pretty" bugless and stable i meant to have that their, because every Private Wow Server is a work in progress, but theres a decent team of guys that are always working on Crimson-Storm so atleast all bugs found are always getting fixed, but its completely playable, last time i looked into private wow servers, everything was buggered nothing worked npcs, achievements, quests now its completely different.

lol, your so quick to judge... im just the hoster with the dedicated, theres 2-3 other guys that are WoW nuts, they used to run Deathstorms a server thats over 2 years old and they just enjoy fixing stuff. We havent advertised that server at all, and people from the old Deathstorms server just need to know we turned it on, and like everything grows overtime, for someone with such a high post count, and even rep... i hope you didnt get all your posts from just having a attitude... on Otland..

even found a funny video from 2 years ago, one of the old GM's that isnt around anymore raping people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEK4wjNUDBI

I just told your server will be down in 1-2 with 3 players online. Did I say something else? O.O

wowscrnshot121909230357.jpg

Yes, I play WoW. :)

Somebody should be very nice and give me a full set of instructions for how to play a wow private server.. Like links to client, server, how to connect etc etc.. I know it'll probally be alot of work but Rep+ for anyone that helps and knowing you did a good deed ^_^ Anyone wanna help?

its actually easier than you think, if you have already downloaded all 3 versions of WoW, theres a installer on crimson-storms website

then you just do this

DELETE CACHE FOLDER BEFORE CONNECTING!

Changed your realmlist but still having problems connecting? Saying your account needs to be converted? This is a problem inside another WoW folder that is still connecting you to retail... How to fix this:

Step 1

Go into your World of Warcraft folder and open your WTF folder.

Step 2

Fine your config.wtf and open it with a note pad and you should see this:
SET readTOS "1"
SET readEULA "1"
SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "-1"
SET readScanning "-1"
SET readContest "-1"
SET locale "enUS"
SET movie "0"
SET showToolsUI "1"
SET realmList "deathstorm-realm.servegame.com"
SET coresDetected "2"