• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone interested in joining a team?

Treehugger

Reaction score
I'm starting an english-speaking team since it's so hard to find english speaking players these days on OTs. I've already got myself and 2 others, but I hope to start a large guild that moves from server to server owning them.

Post here if you're interested!
Please, speak fluent english, have a mic and vent/skype (not required, but suggested), and be atleast semi-decent at pvp.

:D King regards, Treehugger.

contact me on skype: cody_gautreau22

Edit: Hey guys, Nerana goes up in 10 hours and we're going to play there. My name there is also Treehugger, and the guild we've created is called Alpha Omega. You can message me there, or through skype.
http://nerana.net/

Last edited:
skype is better

I hope that's a joke.. trying being in a 10-20 man war using skype and maybe some background noise is happening around you (family,construction,weather,outside) and your too busy healing to mute your mic.. I don't ever remember having that problem with vent.

Skype is pretty sweet I will give it that I use it all the time to chat with my girlfriend - family - friends, but when it comes to gaming two different things!

#VentriloYaDummie

I/we use vent. Skype is for personal 1 on 1 contact only, and merely because we don't have a ventrilo server (yet). We have ones to use, but no current ownership of one.

I hope that's a joke.. trying being in a 10-20 man war using skype and maybe some background noise is happening around you (family,construction,weather,outside) and your too busy healing to mute your mic.. I don't ever remember having that problem with vent.

Skype is pretty sweet I will give it that I use it all the time to chat with my girlfriend - family - friends, but when it comes to gaming two different things!

#VentriloYaDummie

Omfg... I never talked about gaming -.-

Back