• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Anyone needs hoster? "LAST TRY"

hello i would like to see if you can host my server its a highly modified yurots soon to be custom creatures and custom spawns but i would like to know if you would host it i know an easy way to share the documents so u can start it and i can always change stuff via dropbox add my msn

[email protected]

big time well this time it was, quas not so active and I wasn't so much of starting it already, but it did go how it did :p it will still remain thou bugs are being fixed slowly.

please add my yahoo mail
i need a hoster
i give 65% for u from dontsion items
and 35% to me
its a rl map all working 150%
its will be very very nice server
[email protected]
add me ;)

I might be need you as my hoster, but I won't be home untill 2 January..

Info:

Me and my friend have been working on it for a while and we fixed INQ, PoI, Demon Oak, Svargrond Arena, Yahalari Quest and all the other big quests such as Firewalker boots quest(not full but enough).

Server running on 0.3.5 Crying Damson. It would be great if you could host it. We are also thinking of starting an RPG Server, my friend already got started mapping.

PM me if you are intressed.

PS. I won't be online for a while so be paitence.

Yours, Lord ockero

Hey, i need sombody to host a server for me. im a female if you're wondering. i know its hard to come by female's that play tibia but i am :) so if u could just comment back it'd be awesome :) u can contact me on MSN at [email protected]

Back