• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Anyone needs hoster? "LAST TRY"

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
Hello all, if u are in need to get your server hosted.. I can help you. I've got experience in hosting, I hosted Libera "rl map" with 100+ and it was before I didn't have this PC. Anyways, I live in Sweden.

PC Info:

I've clocked it today, to 2.83GHZ Quad.

Speedtest should be 100/100:

If anyone is interested in getting a host, PM me and we can talk more.

Last edited:
very interesting...more details? do you want to join in a project, or just want to take full ready server to host? any warranties, what ppls cantrust you? will I have access to server? Windows\unix? Why you ended your Libera "rl map"? and how long you was hoster there?

xD

@Fare-Fray@
It doesn't matter if its a project or a ready server, if you can trust me.. it's up to you. About acces, I don't know. But if there is a way, why not?. I ended Libera because BIG bugs in old TFS.

seems ok, but I can't offer you something :> got many problems in rl now, so my project is delayed for 1-2 weeks...maybe if you will be still interested after that 1-2 weeks, I will intoduce you into my project ;>

It will be hard to find a decent server to host since many people got scammed and will prefer a dedicated server where there's not chance on getting scammed. Good luck tho!

Back