• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Anyone needs hoster? "LAST TRY"

With all the time you spent now by checking the forum you could also fix your own fucking project lol.

I guess I could need a hoster, but it would need more tests, the server is currently crashing every 30 minutes, I think that is due to the high amount of players (100+ all time), so if you, at your server can hold more than 300 players (thats what I expect is going to be the amount on a near future, if there were not crashes it would be like that) if you want to check my ot you can check it at my signature.

Zaxuhe//

I guess I could need a hoster, but it would need more tests, the server is currently crashing every 30 minutes, I think that is due to the high amount of players (100+ all time), so if you, at your server can hold more than 300 players (thats what I expect is going to be the amount on a near future, if there were not crashes it would be like that) if you want to check my ot you can check it at my signature.

Zaxuhe//

Hmm we can talk on priv.

How many tries are you going to give it? lol

Dedicated servers are like 50 euro a month now. Who would bother trusting a hoster then?

ROFL Monte, do you even think there'll be somebody giving you a server like 1337.hopto.org? ROFL in your dreams! they'lll only donwload server, put their own map, And send to you, that also not so far u can theif it :]

what kind of servers your looking to host?
version?
exp rage?
24/7?

what kind of servers your looking to host?
version?
exp rage?
24/7?
tps?

Back