• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone want OTChaos?

Want the server?

• Yes

Votes: 110 72.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 27.2%

• Total voters

Dark Vhoodu

Reaction score
Anybody wanting it? Im willing to release it if a I get a certain amount of Yes's I will edit this post and have a link to it :)

havent played i dont relese only to rls that i can take down if thay relese ;) no from me.

Don't release it if you do not want a massive amout of noobs to host it and make this project a big fail.

nah dont release it, think of all the hard work you have put in to it, no one deserves it more than you.

He? The server is not made by him, the real owners just gave it to him and his team.

Maybe you can think of all the people who could learn from the source codes on this server? It has some really good stuff for a 7.6 server. And maybe some people (like Lostboy) could also get into it and make it 8.5 and release it and make a brand new updated one.

Have you thought of that? Just saying, for example then you could tell that to TFS developers "Hey dont release more TFS.. think of all the hard work you're putting into it.. we dont deserve it just because we dont know enough even though we want to learn, dont do it." or any other releaser of anything in this forum.

For me thats the point of this forum, to share, and to learn from what others share. But maybe Im just silly.

Don't release it if you do not want a massive amout of noobs to host it and make this project a big fail.

"This project"? Dude, original ChaosOT was born over 2 years ago (Maybe over 3), and it had its gold moments but now if it is a "project", its a dead one. They (original Chaos) just have like 10-30 players online at a time tops and never even peak 60 anymore.

3 years is more than enough to be a bit generous and release it to others so they can learn from it, or maybe even improve it.

At least the sources so you'd need to compile yourself and no "noobs" will just take it and host it exactly the same, if that whats worrying you.

But even if they did came and took it and host it, how do you think they will get any decent amount players on it if the original (and best) Chaos has the amount I mentioned? It will just not happen, unless they improve it. If they do so (improve it), then they might not be so "noobs" after all, IMO.

Cheers.

Last edited:
The entire server is made through source editing, damage formulas.. there are backups in which ZimTower made.. You would need to recompile everything. :p Gud Luck!?

Give some credits to
Admin Death
Admin Chaos..

They were the original makers.

Back