• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Apollo's Mapping Thread

Apollo

Herban Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not an amazing mapper. I was looking at Neons pics and it just made me want to map :p These aren't professional mapping pieces, but I just do this when i'm bored and stuff. If you guys like my work, I wouldn't mind recieving a reputation point =) i need more ideas of what I should map, please post some ideas!

dragonmountainentrance.jpg

dragonmountainentrance

bridgecrossing.jpg

If you don't mind, please rate and give me some feedback and tips to make my mapping better.

Thanks! More pics will come soon, Mods, please don't close the thread yet!

Last edited:
Your good to try to be as profesional as neon , maybe begin with training with the map editor of tibia 7.0 maybe because i see you can map old style so good ...
MAYBE!

not bad, but remove lava holes from the lava fields lol xD.
Use mountain borders too ;)

Alright. I actually totally forgot about the mountain borders. Thanks for your opinion man! I'll try to map some more things. If you have any ideas for what I should map, pm me or post here.

Your good to try to be as profesional as neon , maybe begin with training with the map editor of tibia 7.0 maybe because i see you can map old style so good ...
MAYBE!

What do you mean by "Your good to try to be as profesional as neon"? And do you have any other requests on what I should map?

Back