• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application: Become a Tutor

Application

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long?
2. Have you ever been a tutor before?
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages?
4. What is your character name?
5. Have you played any of our other servers?
6. Please tell us something about yourself.

1. Of course that I was playing RL tibia, I have been up to about level 160~ which was my highest, but I owned many characters level 80+ , I have been playing tibia for CA 7 years.

2. Yes, I have been tutor on many open tibia server's. I wasn't on rl tibia because I never tried to become.

3. Sure that I'm speaking English well, I can also Polish and Swedish very well.

4. My character name is: Filipez

5. Yes, but not the latest just the one you had long time ago.

6. Well, my name is Filip and I'm 16 years old. I have alot of time after school and on weekends so I'm an active player. I live in Sweden but I come from Poland. So that's all about me!

Thanks for reading.

Yours,
Filipez

Well I first started to play tibia around 2003 and have been playing it on and off since then. I've lvled up many chars and I think the highest was around 170+.

Yeah I was a tutor for 1,5 year around 2007-2008.

Yes, I do speak proper English and also Swedish.

Lars Ingvars

No I haven't played Ot on a while, been busy with real tibia but some mates got me started again.

Well I'm 17 years old, Living in Sweden. I've made several Ots back in the days and played a lot other Ots aswell. I'd like to be a tutor so I can share my knowledge with the people on your server and to make your server as good as it can be by reporting bugs and so on.

Urs Thom~

I have been playing Tibia since a very early patch, 6.4, if not even earlier, I don't remember. My friend showed me OT's when they came out, i played on the tibiaswe server, the very first swedish one. Anyways, I never really found intrest in real tibia, because of the slow leveling, I got to level 15, made a couple friends etc, I got tired of dying so I just quit. I started playing again after 7.6, when the new fashion rods and wands came out, it was fun, for a while, I quit again after like a week. And I kept coming back, quitting etc. Now I started playing again, me and Troja started to play on a RL server and we got to level 33 and 30.

(EDIT) Even though I did start when i was 7 years old, I didn't play alot, I got level 15, and then quit, I started again around 7.6 as I said, which means that I really haven't PLAYED for that long, but I started playing the game at that point.

I have never been a tutor before, but I was going to apply on real tibia, but it never happend. I know alot about tutorship, my friend was a tutor on a pretty famous server back in 8.1, unluckily they shut down.

In my opinion, I speak very good english, since i'm from sweden and just 15 years old. So, I speak English, Swedish y un poco Espanol!

My characters name is Ozkl.

I played softcores for like two weeks, did never reach a high level though, and I also played IceChaw as a rookstayer, together with Troja.

My name is Jocke, I am from sweden, i'm 15 years old and I live together with my family, two sisters, mother and my father. I play games such as Counter Strike, Tibia, SA:MP etc. I don't really put down alot of time for school, even though I should. I'm not any kind of abuser in game, if I find a bug, I will report it. I don't really know what to say about myself, so I hope that's enough.

Thank you for reading!

Tutor Style

I had played Real tibia lvl 102 Royal Paladin.
Yes I had in One Otserv. Like 4~6 months. Then the Otserv ended xd.
I speak very well English, Portuguese,and French.
Compaq
Softcores
ICechaw

Moonhawk
Like I'm a 15/7 hours player.
I always help "newbies".
I'm from Portugal.
And Really Moonhawk.otland.net it's the best Otserv i ever played and I really would like to be a part of the Otserv.
channel "help" it's always open in my account.
No further information.
Thanks.
Compaq

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long

Im played on real tibia 2,5 years. I have now 86 knight and 60 druid.

I was tutor on me 86 knight on Luminera around 8 month. (i starting playing Softcores and i lost me tutor on Luminera

English / Polish

Silver Xavi

Softcores 222 ek / Icechaw 809 ms 9 - sold :( I playing on softcores and icechaw 7 month so Im experienced.

My name is Arek. Im 18. I live in Poland. Im very friendly. I like and know how help players who starting play on moonhawk. :)

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? for like 5 years or so, 58+ quitted rl tibia 2 years ago.

2. Have you ever been a tutor before? yes and i was first tutor in softcores, lost my position due to trying scam backj someone, was quite ironic, it was ok to get scammed on tutor but if tutor scammed he got punished.(been tutor,gm etc on other ots.)

I speak english fine enough, and got two main languages, turkish and finnish.

Nympho in Moonhawk

Ye softcores, started it like +1year ago, had 50+ online record and went to around 350 in 3 days was crazy xD

im 18 now, my net is bad sometimes, im not a noob and i can be serious if needed xD + i got experience and im trustworthy.
I play tibia could say daily, i am a no life. I like to help people, specialy "newcomers" cause if you make them comfortable, they stay wich means more players and more fun!

Last edited:
Answer: Yes, I had 122 EK & 104 RP on Candia (since 2007) and 100 EK on Trimera (since 2005)

Answer: I passed CipSoft's tutor exam. Nothing more.

Answer: Polish and English well.

Answer: I sold Guzerion (723 ED on IceChaw, char was 2nd in rank few months ago), Azamucci (300 EK on SoftCores, char was 15th few weeks ago), now I'm playing Guzerion (200 MS). I have also 270 MS on SoftCores.

5. What server do you play?
Answer: MoonHawk.

6. How long have you played our servers?
Answer: Since Feb. '09 - that's almost 1,5 year!

7. Please tell us something about yourself.
Answer: I'm from Poland, I won't tell here anything about my real-life. It isn't important. I just want to say about I am trustworthy and good otland user. Anyway, I will not be choose because as always, I'm offline when you apply new tutor. :mad:

1. Started 7.4 by playing noobstyle xD (Played as "Varzava" at valoria, and also "Mind'Breaker"
2. Yeah i finished the test succesfully on realtibia ones :p
3. You are the one deciding.
4. Geff
5. Softcores :p
6. Im nice? :p

Ozkl, you stated that you started playing tibia when it was version 6.4, which mean's that you were between 5-6 years when you started. Could you even read back then, and furthermore, understand English?

1.I playing rl tibia with 60 paladin and a lot of 40+ levels, i playing rl tibia like 3-4 years.

2.Yes i was tutor on Some servers and i was gm on a lot of server

3.I speak english and croatian laungauge

4.Manchii

5.Softcores.otland.net

6.Im from Croatian,15 years old and i playing tibia 4 years :):p

1. Yes I did. I've played mostly on Berylia, now I have character on Kyra. On Berylia I had paladin named "Cata the royal" he was 120 lvl, but now it's deleted. However, on Kyra I have 85 elder druid, his name is Ralivas. I started to play tibia at 2005 when Berylia was created.

2. No I have not, that's why I want to be it now because I've never been.

3. I won't say if I'm good at English or not, make a conclusion on your own by reading my application for tutor position.

4. Dazzle on Moonhawk
Macan on Softcores

5. Yes, softcores, you can see that I'm one of the most active persons, more than 40 days online *_*

6. Well my real name is Dario. I'm 21 years old, coming from Croatia. I'm going on college (Economics). I don't know what else shall I say about myself. If you're curious, ask.

Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long?
Yes, my char named 'Aran Navan' a knight lv 100 created on Jun 03, 2006.

Have you ever been a tutor before?
Yes, I was tutor for 4 months in RL Tibia, but lost because the GM Incangel Pacera saw me trapping a botter and it is illegal in the non-pvp worlds õ/

Do you speak English well? Any other languages?
I speak english very well, besides being brazilian and speak portuguese ;)

What is your character name?
Herr Yxa.

Have you played any of our other servers?
No, moonhawk was the first.

Please tell us something about yourself.
My name is Gabriel, im 19 years old, I work and do college, but even so I can dedicate some hours to the server, I love to help people, explore the map chasing bugs and above all I treat people with respect, even those ignorant who can't talk: D

Application

Hey guys, have searched for a serious OT few days now, tried this and think it suited me perfectly.

1st I have played Tibia since I was a kid (10 years). Now I'm sixteen, so I know alot about Tibia. I have been level 142 Master Sorcerer, 201 Elite Knight, and a 83 Paladin. Although shared on a Knight 186.

2nd I've been a tutor on my 186 knight for a while.

3rd I can speak and understand English well. I can also speak Swedish.

4th My characters name is Cannabis (No, don't think that I'm using drugs now, I am a totally neutral person,created my character with this name for no reason.)

5th No, unfortunately not yet, maybe I'll do it later when i have played on this server for a while.

6th My name is Rasmus, I'm a mature 16 years old guy. I live in Sweden with my mom, dad and brother. I usually play guitar and being with my friends on my freetime (leisure).
I usually sit at the computer in the evenings, leading into the evening. So I can hopefully help people then.

Your application should answer these questions:

1. I have played Tibia for around 10 years now, my last character was a 146 level knight on Titania.
2. I have been a tutor on RL Tibia until I had to go to a hospital and lost it during to inactivity.
3. People tell me I'm quite of an english speaker, of course I also speak polish. A very little of german and russian, but I've got really good friends always willing to translate sentences in these languages, plus maybe some swedish or spanish.
4. Mistress Naxel
5. No, but most of my guild mates played on Softcores.
6. I'm 20 years old, I love gaming, and I enjoy meeting new people. I came here on a request of my Titania mate, which wanted to create a huge and strong guild. Meanwhile, I started to realise that this OT is really awesome, but still needs some work on it. I'd like to help with that work. I belive my experiences could help quite a lot.

Greetings Moonhawkers,
I would like to apply for the Tutor position and I hope you will enjoy it.

- yes, of course I did play rl Tibia, Ive been and am playing tibia since 7.6. Started on Nebula till tibia 8.0 and reached a level of 70 knight. I haven't been playing for too long per day and I prefered the social site of tibia means talking chatting and such. After i had a break i moved to Askara and till now im playin there or rather been playing there. Im not active on rl tibia anymore who plays knows why ;p. I am also a proud member of the oldest guild on askara.

- Depends on if you mean an OTS or rl Tibia because I actualy never been Tutor on any OTS yea maybe a GM and kind of supporter but no Tutor. but ive been tutor on Nebula already just its a dying server so it was kinda few work.

- Oh yea I think I can score right here, I speak english fluently maybe not perfectly but at least for sure I can understand every person on ventrillo or wherever if he is english. I also speak polish as my mother language and german as my second mother language. I am learning spanish in school too and latin ( Guess thats not important ). So in total I speak 4 languages. btw my spanish is poor but I guess I can help there and where.

- Swox

- No for my pitty I didn't. There are many servers which run and work like rl Tibia I was surfing there and here but Moonhawk was the most balanced and I enjoy itso I will stay here.

- Well, I am 17 years old born in poland and living in germany for 9 years now. Im still going to school working somedays for pocketmoney and enjoy playing tibia.
Im online for 1-3 hours per day, sometimes less sometimes longer.But not especialy on tibia but i guess if I shud become tutor i could be at least loged in if im semi afk. Anyway im reachable at Msn Icq gg and Tibia.
I am a person who likes to do something for the community, and hell yes i luv to write in orange letters harhar ;p
Well now srsly, beeing a part of something not as an usual member is a good feeling, yea even worth the aplication.

Hope ya'll enjoyed it.
/swox

<°(((((()><

Last edited:
Back