• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Applying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Evil

Reaction score
Since theres no Apply section ill think ill post my application here..

Native Language: Spanish
Other languages: English,and a little portugese
Experience: Well ive worked as a mod in alot of forums (not tibia related) and ive been around otservers since 7.5
Position:Downloads,Advertisement,Jobs
Downloads Section:I can download/check everything posted and see if it has virus/sources..
Advertisement:I can check if the ots are active.. and if their not ill delete threads..
Jobs:Well same as in advertisement, check if team is still active and if their not give a warning or something..
-Mr Evil

I don't know where you are applying for but I think a mod position? If it is, we are not searching for any staff atm.

Sorry, denied.

Reason: lack of common sense, no apply board - no need of applications or more staff members.

BTW, we contact you if we need you, very rare chance of apply board.

Thanks anyways.. but.. mods need to be more activee and start erasing/checking threads in jobs/downloads/advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.