• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Sub-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bochy1234

Mr. Orange
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

While I Was Taking A Quick Look On Otland's Main Page
I Saw The "Native Chatboards" Sub-Forum
Then I Just Asked Myself Why Isn't There An Arabic Sub-Forum And Other Sub-Forums Like The "Norwegian" Have Only 25 Threads ! (No Offence)
So I Decided To Make A Suggestion Here
:w00t:

well, arabic users didn't really show much of "maturity" since i remember otland had an arabic board or something and it was like hell there and all of them speaking english talking about religion which they shouldn't be talking about...

Though i do agree that there should be an arabic sub forum but first there should be a mod for it.
/Gelendizer
Dude,Talking About Religion And Stuff Like That Can Be Taken Care Of Easily When There Is A Good Mod For The Sub-forum
And As For Spider-Ot As Mod Well There Are Pretty Bad Things About Him :
1. He is A Server Owner (He Might PowerAbuse Just To Get More Players) Plus I Think He Is Too Busy With His Server
2. He Is A Little Inactive

And Guys There Must Be A Chatboard Before There Is A Moderator

Dude,Talking About Religion And Stuff Like That Can Be Taken Care Of Easily When There Is A Good Mod For The Sub-forum
And As For Spider-Ot As Mod Well There Are Pretty Bad Things About Him :
1. He is A Server Owner (He Might PowerAbuse Just To Get More Players) Plus I Think He Is Too Busy With His Server
2. He Is A Little Inactive

And Guys There Must Be A Chatboard Before There Is A Moderator
Wrong, there can't be a chatboard until there's a moderator, otherwise we mods don't know what's going on there

@ur points
1 - obvious power abusing and he'd be demoted
2 - not all mods have the same availability, also if a person is a normal member he'll only check once or twice a day, if a person is a moderator, them he'll check every now and then, I know that because its what happened to me :)

Wrong, there can't be a chatboard until there's a moderator, otherwise we mods don't know what's going on there

@ur points
1 - obvious power abusing and he'd be demoted
2 - not all mods have the same availability, also if a person is a normal member he'll only check once or twice a day, if a person is a moderator, them he'll check every now and then, I know that because its what happened to me :)

That Means That Spiderot Can Never Be A Moderator
Cuz Rl Life + His Own Ot + Mod Here = No Time !!
There Gotta Be Somebody For This Job.

I'd say cyro is good for this position.
SpiderOT is Inactive for updating lordaeron and spiderOT, If moderators can't get User's IP then its okay, If they can then SpiderOT shouldn't be a mod since he hacked my PC and deleted all my files because I was trolling on his forum.

Cyro ?!
Is He Even An Arab ?
I Would Say Amiroslo Could Be The Mod But He is too Busy At His Own Project

- - - Updated - - -

No Im the best, and trustfull One!!
Omg ur Sweden and you can read arabic so why you and not other guys who are much better than you !

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I Thought Cyro Wasn't An Arab But Since He Is Then
Cyro For Mod :D

The native chatboard will be useless, and eventually it'll end up dead.
Take a look at the dutch chatboard, it's dead as hell and if there gets posted all there happens is a few flamewars and just insulting each other.

It'll be a waste of time and space, believe me

@Luffy
The Reason Why The Dutch Board Failed Like Other Boards Is The "Lack Of Dutch Players"
But There Are Lots Of Arabs Playing Tibia Ots (More Than The Dutch Ones)
So I Think It Won't Fail

- - - Updated - - -

u know i can be mod mayb i dont have much exp. about tibia and otland
but the froum will be closed sooner or later

Cmon The Norwegian,German And Dutch Are Inactive Chatboards (According To Me)
So Why Are They Open Till Now?!

Bochy, there is pretty many dutch players in tibia. and its not your job to choose an arabic moderator just let talaturen do it lol

u know i can be mod mayb i dont have much exp. about tibia and otland
but the froum will be closed sooner or later

Have you even read the thread?

@Luffy
The Reason Why The Dutch Board Failed Like Other Boards Is The "Lack Of Dutch Players"
But There Are Lots Of Arabs Playing Tibia Ots (More Than The Dutch Ones)
So I Think It Won't Fail

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon The Norwegian,German And Dutch Are Inactive Chatboards (According To Me)
So Why Are They Open Till Now?!

The reason why the "inactive" chatboards are still open is because there are competent moderators who are capable of moderating those forums.

Also, no love for korn, Talaturen this and Talaturen that.

Look, there will be an arabic subforum if there is an arabic mod. Not otherway round. I.e until someone is promoted that speaks arabic and can offer help in a vast amount if areas e.g c++, php, etc then there is no point continuing this thread

Look, there will be an arabic subforum if there is an arabic mod. Not otherway round. I.e until someone is promoted that speaks arabic and can offer help in a vast amount if areas e.g c++, php, etc then there is no point continuing this thread

You forgot: /thread.
So.

/thread

I can be the Arabian Mod, I'm from Egypt, and I'm talking Franco-Arabic/other Arabian languages!

So All We Need To Start This Sub-Forum Is A Good Arab Moderator Who Is Chosen By Talaturen

Right. Simple version: THERE WILL BE NO SUBFORUM UNTIL THERE IS A MODERATOR WHO HAPPENS TO SPEAK ARABIC. There will not be a mod just for this board

Right. Simple version: THERE WILL BE NO SUBFORUM UNTIL THERE IS A MODERATOR WHO HAPPENS TO SPEAK ARABIC. There will not be a mod just for this board

and this wont happen until another moderator contest, which we have no idea when itll be, so dont ask!

technically he can do w/e he wants lol

but I'm like 99.5% sure he wont, unless a Moderator or a Global Moderator steps down, we have enough moderators as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back