• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AragonRPG Mapping Thread

Well, here's some new pieces I've been working on for Aragon..

Player get's sent to the outpost to check in,
outpostd.png

Investigating the bandit hold,
banditsr.png

Oh well, that's enough adventuring; lets find somewhere to sleep,
loft.png

P.S. - The reason you see jungle plants is because this realm is heated to a point that even grass land areas contain very wild flowers and plants that blossom with the warmth.

I'm looking for people to join the Aragon Mapping team, if you're up for the task please PM me.

G7iq8.png

remove the green thingie , and work a bit on that hill because it doenst look that good...
But all by all very nice pics , really like them :)

keep it up

I'm not so much a fan of the grass borders on top of other grass borders, but it doesn't ruin the picture for me because the building and everything around it looks great, I'm impressed, really. I have to agree about red mountain and better don't use normal and jungle trees together, but it's good nonetheless.

Butp!

I read through the thread and saw that you were looking for people to make sprites for you. I can tell you that im not really talented, but i could give it a try and if you'd like it, you could still use them.
Just a offer of my side :D

Looking forward to the server being online^^

It's been awhile since anything has been posted in here, so here is some of Enpec's (no1) work on the northern swamp city better known in-game as Haven with a peak into the underground caves in the area.

ruyav9.png

2hykvau.png

m742t3.png

14tal1h.png

o94scw.png

10ygohu.png

2564q2v.png

2aan2uf.png

14tn240.png

spvubt.png

m9x1yh.png

wk09dd.png

14c9lj8.png

And now something better.
6nw9qc.png

2m7ulqf.png

mvq5vt.png

2s7yn3k.png

2lxxmqr.png

2mi2s1s.png

jfx92v.png

vscivq.png

167qm9d.png

2mdfllz.png

wiskls.png

kd4ug3.png

To top it all off, here's the minimap so far. Showing the area for the beta, as well as the rest of the world in progress. Remember we are focusing on the beta, otherwise there would alot more nature in the global area. Once the beta is finished, we will be sculpting vocations/spells/items to better suite our server. While I do that, the main quest line will be scripted into the main town of aragon and have all the features ready to be released piece by piece so that it can be tested. Anyway, enough talking.

Can't have more than 25 images in a post, so click the link!
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8476/aragonground.png

P.S. - The right side of the beta is currently being finished by one of our mappers, I'll update the thread with just a minimap of the beta when its completely done.

Last edited:
Glad my mappers could inspire you! Aragon FTW ;3

It was my developer copying in the dialog, and adjusting some words; they'll be fixed baby cakes - don't worry!

Back