• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AragonRPG Mapping Thread

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Aragon, a map of adventure and magic. Where people can come together, complete quests; and have great battles on a map with a pvp feel for trapping, etc. I think we are going to stay as a 9.6 server, until another major update comes out.. but I want to construct a map based off all the new features and try to create a successful RPG game with a complete different aspect from Tibia.

Server stage: BETA!
Project Started On: 3/15/2012
Beta Release: Dec. 1st, 2012

Interested in joining?:
View the Job Thread Here!

Current Mappers on Project:
-Extrodus
-Addie
-Enpec

Most Recent Minimap:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d9ecf5.jpg

Aragon Sneak Peak:

As you begin your journey into Argonia, you find yourself waking up in a cozy bed..

comah.png

Is there someone here, hello?
charollete1.png

I don't even know who you are, where am I?
charollete2.png

As the player gets more information about his/her surroundings and whats happened, they are subjected to a shock therapy session to make sure the player is ready to return to battle.
In this case, the player has to attack target dummies and do a task for a local npc.
Once they finish this, they are to check in with General Sully; the military commander for the city.

Unlocking the town!
unlockb.png

Once the player leaves the medical center, they greet General Sully

sully1.png

From here on the player learns of a strange energy being casted on the town from a mountain to the west.
Before returning to Argonith, you embark on a journey to figure out who is casting this spell, and why.

Spoiler End (for now)

Links to Posts with updates:
Vocation Quest Start
Water Falls in Valkries
New Mines + Updated Minimap

Guard Station and Bridge with Waterfalls
Village Center of Taneria
Underground Cathedral of Taneria

Last edited:
It is so good to see this much activity in the mapping showoff sub-forum :D
I like your bordering style, looks good from that far.

Hehe thank you very much sir, glad your liking it so far! Not even close to done!

Looks good, but I think you should reduce the amount of dirt you used in your city and for the second picture, better use grey stairs because it fits more with the colours of the environment.

Yea, if I keep adding more dirt borders it may start to look bad, im going to try and only put the dirt border where it will look good from now on since its getting filled in. And Im probably going to switch it stone stairs in the second pic, I kinda like it the way it is though.. Unfortunately my computer messed up and I got set back like 8 hours to a point where I didnt have the vocation quest added in yet, so now Im going to redo it (THANK GOD I TOOK A PICTURE) and make it better.. Ill update you guys soon!

I started the vocation quest and customized it for level 30, basically instead of just getting teleported to a chest your going to be teleported to the start of the quest, you go through the tower and fight your way to the boss room which leads to the reward room. Every monster in the quest will be custom and not extremely hard but fairly difficult and will require some amount of skill. For the boss monster I want to make it so every vocation has to do their part, for example; Knight blocks and atks while continuesly healing to stay alive, druid sios to ensure the knight lives while using their wand/rune to atk, sorc just uses vis, hur and runes just spamming crazy, and paladins have to make their sans/cons/spells count.

Its going to be some fun stuff, the test server is even online quite a bit now @ aragonrpg.no-ip.org - 1/1 - 8.6

This is where you first get teleported to, and you have to fight your way into the house then go down the stairs which leads to a stairway with a small amount of monsters and another stair case to the boss room and your exit out.

Its unfinished, and Im still questioning the style, but have a look :)
startxv.png

Last edited:
More new areas created in Live Stream with PotatoSkin! :)
27187794.png

Updated Minimap:
Everywhere labeled NEXT is going to be what we update next :)
aragothminimap.png

Last edited:
lol @ potato, i did unspeakable things to you over that skype call while you were sleeping.

@selooth, i dont like your face. no reason, just dont like it.

Anyone interested in Live Streaming with me and PotatoSkin tonight? We're about to post updates, maybe that will get you guys interested!

Well we have been working hard this weekend making new areas for players and adding quest ideas, have a look:

~*Note: Not everything is fully detailed in the nature, so don't freak out.*~

The team has started on an underground cathedral!
cathedralw.png

NOT FINISHED! But leave a comment :)

Last edited:
Don't really like the flying metal fittings, but rest looks really good.

Back