• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Arcade Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
I've seen alot of people using cheats in Arcade, I know how they do. And I'm willing to tell a mod in private... As i've seen a guy broke my record that was almost impossible to break... And he doubled it.. :confused:

im not a fucking nerd and i dont care about highscores Sizaro noob cries for a little and stupid highscores in a forum

I got wrongfully banned (3 weeks was it?) for apparently abusing it.
I had 10 #1 highscores that were quite impressively higher than most others. I just happened to have a lot of free time that day.

That said, I'm still 100% for short-term banishments - but only if they are just and a warning or infraction is given first. Alternatively, just ban them from the arcade and keep the forum separate.

Then why did you cheat?
Some people dont cheat like me i was on the arcades while hosting my ot and it kinda lagged, next thing i know theres a highscore on the super ball (w/e its called) and its over 40k i think, i was like WTF?? Well i dont know how this happened or if this happened to other people but i dont think they deserve to get banned just taken the highscore down if its unbelievably high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back