• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Arcade Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
I've seen alot of people using cheats in Arcade, I know how they do. And I'm willing to tell a mod in private... As i've seen a guy broke my record that was almost impossible to break... And he doubled it.. :confused:

I know some people cheat, I hope tala can check some of them and ban them or something. I don't want to ban the wrong people ^^.

You can see "mohames" in "Simon". He have 50.000 points... umm okay? my record is 10 and over 30 its kind of impossible

Ah well, all flash games can be cheated with by using cheat-engine. The only thing you can do is ban the people that obviously cheated, but how do you know someone with 1 point more then the leader didn't cheat?

Ah well, all flash games can be cheated with by using cheat-engine. The only thing you can do is ban the people that obviously cheated, but how do you know someone with 1 point more then the leader didn't cheat?

Game log, see how many points the get every sec ^0^

Sizaro, Your not the best in the world.

tbh big deal if thay cheat on the arcade game, just remove them from the highscore. Ban would be to much in my sight.

Edit: i had never been in to the arcade section there was some champion highscore so a ban might be good anyway :p

It's fucking arcade high scores, who cares?...

It's fucking arcade high scores, who cares?...

You wouldn't be happy if you waste your time playing to get one of the best scores, and a botter takes you down.

Last edited:
You wouldn't be happy if you waste your time playing to get one of the best scores, and the a botter takes you down.

I wouldn't give a crap, I'll just think that he cheated and I got mine fair and square and still assume myself the best.

I wouldn't give a crap, I'll just think that he cheated and I got mine fair and square and still assume myself the best.

Whatever, there's no reason to argue with you. Is like getting into a black hole.

hey sizaro i know you mad because first the apple shoot highscore was 2000 then i did 4800 then you did 5200 and yesterday i got 8000 but the trick is just dont click on the green apple cuz the first time i lost so many points cuz i thought the green ones were the most important but if you just leave them you wont lose (you lose when you dont click on 3 RED apples) but of course if you get the chance click on the green one cuz they give more points

hey sizaro i know you mad because first the apple shoot highscore was 2000 then i did 4800 then you did 5200 and yesterday i got 8000 but the trick is just dont click on the green apple cuz the first time i lost so many points cuz i thought the green ones were the most important but if you just leave them you wont lose (you lose when you dont click on 3 RED apples) but of course if you get the chance click on the green one cuz they give more points

Highscore was 3450 ~~, then I did 5000, and I were happy because it's very hard to get that score, even if you do like you said.
And you know that the apples falls 2x faster every 1000 points you get, and if you have 5000 it's nearly impossible to catch everything. So no, you didnd't get 8000... You cheated 8000...

Cheat Engine - Speedhack - 0,5 speed - = 8000 points

tell me a program like to record videos i will record for you ok?

ps i wont record it so then you dont believe me and actually i may not get 8000 in the video i`ll try maybe to get 8000 or more or 7000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back