• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arcade Update

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Now I don't know who handles the arcade. But heres a Top Notch Arcade Game that needs to be implemented.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/fullscreen.php?game=Boxhead-More-Rooms

Best Flash game on the planet.

The idea of the game is to get the highest score and last for as long as you can before you inevitably get overwhelmed by zombies.

You start off with a pistol. But as you kill more zombies you unlock better weapons like Claymore, Shotguns, Rocket Launchers, Grenades, Uzi's etc...

Ingame you change change the difficulty rating, and edit Devil options etc. But changing some options (like dissabling the Devils) Does Void your highscore.

Perfect Arcade game, everyone on Otland will love it. And everyone will be wanting that #1 score. :)

boxhead.jpg

There is also Boxhead 2 Play. Which is exactly like More Rooms except for these updates:

- 10 Extra Rooms to choose from
- Co-op and Deathmatch options
- Extra Characters to choose from

2 Play is better than More Rooms, But since it can be 2 player, I dont think the scoring would be fair on Otland.

Last edited:
Good that you are interesting in the arcade, though what you've posted isn't really my taste.

And since we're using ibProArcade v2.6.7+ it's better to take games from www.ibpdownloads.com and to post them here so we can take a look at it and then add it to the arcade.

Last edited:
Isn't your taste? OMG i spend pointless hours on that flash game.
Its rated at #1 in nearly all flash arcade sites. OMG NOOOOO!

I want boxhead :(

Agrees, this is an awesome game :eek:

haha, at level 9, thousons of enemies, i managed to lure them to the right side of the screen, and i created a huge wall of exploding barriels, so godlike when i exploded thoose barriels and allmost everything died :eek:

And also, add extended log-in time to the arcade because I played Flash Cirrle Towere Defense and got a score of 2500 and it wouldn't submit because it has been so long since I did anything...

And also, add extended log-in time to the arcade because I played Flash Cirrle Towere Defense and got a score of 2500 and it wouldn't submit because it has been so long since I did anything...

crap that means you unofficially bet my recorder :\ ill have to go back and start playing it again.

i recommend more TD(tower defense) games should be added to the arcade

Is there any arcade section here in otland with otland users highscores only?

Would be fun to have, just like tibiaUG

Is there any arcade section here in otland with otland users highscores only?

Would be fun to have, just like tibiaUG

and so u dont need to click the link seabitz left every time its quick licks -> arcade(the last 1 at the bottom)

Yep your right! :p

Would be great if we could add this game to the arcade, so we got otland highscores! :> Just got to level 23 today!

Good that you are interesting in the arcade, though what you've posted isn't really my taste.

And since we're using ibProArcade v2.6.7+ it's better to take games from www.ibpdownloads.com and to post them here so we can take a look at it and then add it to the arcade.

Found it! Here it is:
http://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/ind...8a431f3b8e11b24293d965916940&highlite=boxhead

Add to forum! :D

Last edited:
Lol for anyone whos playing this game. Use the Gladiator map. And put it on Nightmare. See how many seconds you can last..... lol

@up

well that was my second try its easy actually i could of gone a lot further but i spammed down 40 barrels which wasnt a good idea. i got up to 71x multiplier and was as low as 9x. that was after 1 death i dont know if u could continue or anything i stopped after my first death. i still dont like this game

<bump> Any News? Any quality games gonna be put in the arcade? The ones their already are kinda lame.

Back